Can anyone verify if Juiced ebikes switched factories where their bikes are made?

wings02

I have read that Juiced recently switched manufacturers where their bikes are made due to a high amount of problems with their bikes. The bikes were produced by Luyuan, a Chinese ebike manufacturer, but according to some, Juiced recently switched their factory somewhere else. I know as members have said, there will be some disgruntled customers and you hear from them more than you hear comments from the many that are satisfied with their bikes.

It wasn't recent, i think it was a year or more ago. Also not sure it was due to problems necessarily. I'm not sure that quality has gone up since using his own factory.

He probably just saw an opportunity to save money / streamline development by using his own factory. You don't need your own factory to get quality, eg Apple.

Right the problems at Juiced are not primarily at the factory level, but they do expose the problems elsewhere.

I was under the impression Juiced now owned their own factory in China. I don't think they are partnering with anyone, but who knows. In China, the thug landlord probably takes control of a business just by raising the rent til you can't pay. I have been trying to find out where it is with no success as of yet. I'll keep this thread posted if I find anything out.

Back