BMX'd my Lectric XP

Thats the video , the odometer with only show total miles
this is all i got 🙂
Screenshot_20200820-053143_Relive.jpg
Screenshot_20200820-053143_Relive.jpg

Good for you guys! Back on topic...

I've finished my dropper post install. It gives me a whopping 14" of travel. 8" on the fly via the remote lever and 6" via the seat post clamp. 26" min and 40" max.

Attachments

• 20200825_174711.jpg
    20200825_174711.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 559
And did you have to change your gear shifter? How did you keep the throttle without having to switch to a thumb throttle? Sorry for the dumb questions lol. Thanks!
Thanks very much! They are the Odyssey Lumberjack XXL 9.8" rise.
Thanks.

Hey I plan on changing the handle bars out too. Its nice to know I’m not the only one that dislike the long folding stem.

Last edited:
Hey I’ve changed the handle bars out a while ago but barely found this thread. Its nice to know I’m not the only one that disliked the long folding stem.

Thats the first thing I changed. Not a fan of narrow bar and long stem. Doing some moddin' as we speak.

I really like the looks of the bmx’d XP’s. But with the seat so low it would hurt my arthritic hips when pedaling.

Well the conversion has started. The boy has switched out the handlebars and has the front shocks on order from Aliexpress. Im going to try and ride it later today and see what the ride is like with Motocross bars. SED is his hero!

Attachments

• XP moto.jpg
    XP moto.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 488
  • XP moto 2.jpg
    XP moto 2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 950
Back