Biktrix Swift - 1000W, torque sensor, easy-step, 21ah battery

roshan

Just launched the Biktrix Swift. Powered by a 1000W MXUS rear hub motor, this bike is a little beast. The torque sensor works smooth and the acceleration is impeccable!

https://www.biktrix.ca/products/swift https://www.biktrix.com/products/swift

Last edited:
But that’s not legal with a 1kw motor...

If you sign a contract and put 2k in an escrow account in case in the future they invent technology to detect this illegal ebike’s and confiscate them...
Then can buy .

It's perfectly legal off road! Like your going to buy one......
Why don't you stick to something you know, or maybe take some English lessons.

Nice bike, I like the fact that you included a torque sensor, is it on the bottom bracket?

One question, do you mind telling why the price difference between low and high capacity packs is unproportionally high($ 850 for a 21ah pack which is less than twice the capacity of 12ah battery that you sell for $300)?

Nice bike and nice price, good luck.

If you sign a contract and put 2k in an escrow account in case in the future they invent technology to detect this illegal ebike’s and confiscate them...
Then can buy .

It takes 10 seconds to switch between 500W, 750W or 1000W modes.

Nice bike, I like the fact that you included a torque sensor, is it on the bottom bracket?

One question, do you mind telling why the price difference between low and high capacity packs is unproportionally high($ 850 for a 21ah pack which is less than twice the capacity of 12ah battery that you sell for $300)?

Nice bike and nice price, good luck.

The smaller batteries are on special at this time.

Then can buy .
2k in an escrow account? Super futuristic E-motor detectors? lmao, what are you going on about? just go into setting and adjust the power/speed level.

Too new for a review yet but we'll have a lot of independent reviews coming in Spring. So far, we've sold a bunch of these and customers love them.

I love mine! I commute 22km on it every day in Toronto, been great so far. The throttle takes a bit getting used to, for me anyway. Very smooth nice ride, I was really surprised. Wish the front light was brighter, but obviously that's easy to solve.

Thinking I will buy one of these for my girlfriend come Spring, lots of power, great components for the price, super reliable config!

Looks like a nice bike, but why the choice of 26" wheels? Especially for a commuter. They're starting to be used less and less. It may limit tire choices.

I would have thought 700c would be the logical choice for a commuting bike.

Well I guess a business decision. But for me the selection of 700c tires has to be something like 30 to 50 to 1 vs. 26" for road tires. It is a commuter bike so I'd want road tires for it.

Obviously I'm not the target market for this particular bike. Being a Canadian I'd like to get a Biktrix one day, but I guess it won't be this one. I'll keep my eye out for other models in the future.

Actually after riding some out there i prefer the 26 myself ...with the weight of the bike on the streets i like control of lower center of gravity. I found the 700cc to be too aggressive of a ride for me. Has its place of course but, for city i like the 26 schwalbes with a little extra wideness. Very stable.

Back