Bike's value over time

Court reviewed it: https://electricbikereview.com/easy-motion/easygo-volt/

The one thing that stands out is that it weighs nine pounds less, which would make is easier to get in and out of your car. It does not have a throttle though.

Just wanted to give a big thanks. I have ordered this. First, the price is right for sure. Second, it has what I need without all the bells and whistles I don't need. The battery configuration and ease of removing was a big deciding factor as it lightens the bike for transporting/lifting and I can easily take it out for recharging.

While I LOVE the throttle for my Pedego Stretch as it's necessary for starting with a heavy load, I doubt I would need it for tooling around DC/Silver Spring for short jaunts during work breaks.

Now I just need to figure out how to pick up people's coffee orders with it! (or maybe not)

Lol maybe. Though that on a folding bike probably isn’t practical as I will need to fold it up every day at work.

Lol maybe. Though that on a folding bike probably isn’t practical as I will need to fold it up every day at work.

... well rather than using zip ties if you used velcro loops you could securely attach the basket to the front or rear rack and you'd be in business for that coffee run. I think the RadMini still folds if it has the front rack on it.

So right now someone is selling an 8 year old, indoor stored, rarely used $2400 bike for about $500. Even if someone got it, the batteries and motors of today are NOT like they were 8 years ago! Who says you could reuse ANY of it for today?

In the case of that Giant, it's technically obsolete and worthless to the average person because you can't get batteries. $500 is too much to me. Maybe $300. However, as the batteries go in the panniers, it's easy for a knowledgeable person to substitute any battery, even hoverboard (boom) batteries. Of course, then you wouldn't want to store or charge it inside. Even with good batteries, one is asking for trouble with daily use with a soft case pannier holding the batteries. Bike falls over, damages the batteries, and it's a fire. Nah, that's a $300 bike.

Back