Bike Rack for Interceptor

MarinaGirl

I purchased a step-thru Pedego Interceptor a couple of months ago and would like advice on bicycle racks. I have a Saab convertible (900 SE), no trailer hitch yet and have no clue on how to proceed. Y'all are so knowledgeable on this forum so I would appreciate your guidance. Thx.

I purchased a step-thru Pedego Interceptor a couple of months ago and would like advice on bicycle racks. I have a Saab convertible (900 SE), no trailer hitch yet and have no clue on how to proceed. Y'all are so knowledgeable on this forum so I would appreciate your guidance. Thx.

Kuat NV is a solid product and can carry heavy bikes such as the Interceptor.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

2" hitch receiver and this rack should work well.

Take a look at these pics:

http://www.bluemonkeybicycles.com

x2 on Kuat. 2" hitch installed on my Buick was $130, and I recommend getting the electrical connector installed at the same time. I have to use those magnetic turn signal lights when I have the bikes covered because the vehicle lights are obstructed.

i got the heaviest one up rack
think it will do 75lbs for each bike holder, when i was researching a while back it seems that was the heaviest weight of all of them

on the others felt the bikes, bike bags etc were putting me closer to the weight limits than i wanted to be

like that new thule electric bike rack with the ramp, that wasnt out when i was looking
but it is still lower weight rated than my one up

but i think the thule is lighter and it folds up nice

just checked and the one up is up to 75lbs each bike on the heavy duty one
plus you can add 2 more to it with the extension and go up to 200lbs total

Back