Bike drag

Hud

I have a few thousand miles on my juice bike once in awhile it seems to get a heavy drag usually when the battery is a little weaker.it usually happens when it is below half charged but not always. Either taking off from a light change or at low speed I get a heavy drag like I'm towing a weight on the bike. It was suggested I may have a dry motor and I don't know what that means. Any suggestions?

Most of the time when I am stopped at a light and try to accelerate, I get no bike motor assistance at all, and I have to change gears to "wake it up." This doesn't happen all the time though, and maybe it's only when my bike has discharged up to a certain point. Since there is no motor assistance, I feel like I am dragging the entire bike with me... This doesn't seem exactly what you are describing though...

Actually that's exactly what I'm describing I notice if I hit the unearned off switch on my assistance levels real quick it seems to wake it up.I just figured that out today but I'm going to check all my connections and make sure they are tight. Had a bad accident a few weeks ago they resurfaced a road in our area and never raised the sewer lids. I came up to a t and the road knotted to a cop that was making a left turn went to check for cars coming and when I woke up there were a bunch of people standing around me!!! I am 71 and I write about 25 to 27 miles a day since the coronavirus started in March. Going over the handlebars at my age takes a little while to recover.

Hud, what did you mean by "unearned off switch" ? That seems quicker than shifting gears. Sometimes I wish we could reprogram the firmware, because maybe there is some bug in the torque sensor code. :)

Also I'm glad you are recovering! That's awesome that you can continue to bike at 71! I hope I will be able to do the same. :-D

Actually that's exactly what I'm describing I notice if I hit the unearned off switch on my assistance levels real quick it seems to wake it up.I just figured that out today but I'm going to check all my connections and make sure they are tight. Had a bad accident a few weeks ago they resurfaced a road in our area and never raised the sewer lids. I came up to a t and the road knotted to a cop that was making a left turn went to check for cars coming and when I woke up there were a bunch of people standing around me!!! I am 71 and I write about 25 to 27 miles a day since the coronavirus started in March. Going over the handlebars at my age takes a little while to recover.
On off switch
Hud, what did you mean by "unearned off switch" ? That seems quicker than shifting gears. Sometimes I wish we could reprogram the firmware, because maybe there is some bug in the torque sensor code. :)

Also I'm glad you are recovering! That's awesome that you can continue to bike at 71! I hope I will be able to do the same. :-D
I meant "on and off" switch on the assistance levels switch. I just quickly press the on and off switch I don't hold it down and it seems to have an effect of getting everything synced again.

Back