Best source for Yukon 750 after market parts

Jmggc

Region
Canada
I just bought a Volt Yukon today. Salesperson at Volt told me it’s faster to buy replacement parts like tubes and tires from other sources.
Where is the best place to buy the fat tubes and tires? Or other parts after warranty ends?
Thanks

My "go to" is Amazon. If Amazon has it, you can get it very quickly, at a price that's tough to beat. Ebay works good for some of the harder to find stuff.

Regarding the new bike - if you haven't already, check into getting something in the way of a flat preventer in those tubes ASAP. There's just no point in finding out why you might want to do that the hard way. I'm a big advocate for Slime but only because it's easy to find, it's cheap, it's easy to use, and it flat just works!

BikeInn is pretty good.
Thanks a lot. I am picking up the bike next week but want to buy tubes and tires ASAP, even if they sit in the garage for 2 years. These days getting parts quickly can be a challenge.

My "go to" is Amazon. If Amazon has it, you can get it very quickly, at a price that's tough to beat. Ebay works good for some of the harder to find stuff.

Regarding the new bike - if you haven't already, check into getting something in the way of a flat preventer in those tubes ASAP. There's just no point in finding out why you might want to do that the hard way. I'm a big advocate for Slime but only because it's easy to find, it's cheap, it's easy to use, and it flat just works!
Thanks I did know Amazon had tubes and tires.
I saw a video of that green slime. Does not make a tire hard to get off?

You're welcome.

BikeInn is a Spanish company, and if you're in North America, it will typically take about 3-4 weeks, which isn't bad considering pandemic.
I'd order it asap though.
Also, BikeInn has combined shipping, but increments are a bit confusing, so I'd check shipping increments every time you add more item in the cart.
I don't know why, but on BikeInn, if you add certain parts, it has this big jump on shipping increment, and I don't know how it works.
Usually it’s the other way around, order more save in shipping?

Thanks I did know Amazon had tubes and tires.
I saw a video of that green slime. Does not make a tire hard to get off?
You may be surprised then by the number of different bike parts (including brand name stuff!) that they carry. Seats, seat suspensions, mirrors, replacement chains, you name it. A full line up.

There is no way I would be buying tires I didn't plan on using right away. They're generally just too easy to get. I ordered what is now a hard to find tire here in the US, from Amazon. They had to reach DEEP into their pockets to find one (Schwalbe Super Moto-X), but find one they did! They're shipping it, freight free, from Amsterdam. Total time to arrive from the time I ordered, about 10 days. The kicker is, the tire was competitively priced.....

No, Slime in your tube will make no difference in mounting or removing a tire/tube. I would say most riders are using one brand or another today, and those that aren't yet, when they get tired of patching their tires, will be. I've been using it in my bikes and lawn equipment for quite a few years now, and swear by it - or whatever your favorite equivalent is. There are several on the market. I don't care which you use, but encourage you to use something.

Worst case is (I've been here) you blow a tire and that crap goes everywhere! It's water soluble, so a wet rag cleans the mess pretty easily. That's happened to me once since I started using the stuff (maybe 10 years ago?), and consider my trouble cleaning that mess up (fifteen minutes tops) a cheap price to pay for the protection it provides me. CHEAP! -Al

BikeInn is pretty good.
Keep your $$$ in the country or we'll all wake up one day with NO local brick and mortar bike shops.

Keep your $$$ in the country or we'll all wake up one day with NO local brick and mortar bike shops.
That would be MUCH easier in our area if it were not for the "we're not working on it unless we sold it" attitude. As much as I like doing business locally, I find it VERY easy avoiding those.....

Back