Best Mid drive ebike 1000w under $3000 in stock July 2021?

View attachment 92716
if the bike has an integrated motor frame like that Accolmile posted above the BBSHD will not fit,the cavity is to small, for your Rambo its an easy direct swap!
This seems comparable a little heavier. Don't like look of the battery. Havent heard much about them.

ouch! and thats just expected date!
Haha ik ik, what do you think of the dj mid drive under 2k? I can do a few upgrades hate the look and size of batt. They don't offer other sizes. Seems like a generic configuration, I don't know if there's a bigger battery to fit this maybe at least 17ah

View attachment 92716

This seems comparable a little heavier. Don't like look of the battery. Havent heard much about them.
pretty cool deal but a BBSHD can burn through a 13ah pretty quick, i think your eunarou is nicer!

pretty cool deal but a BBSHD can burn through a 13ah pretty quick, i think your eunarou is nicer!
Talking with them now to see if I can get an extra battery for a good price? It looks like alot of aftermarket batteries might plug right in, not really sure how to find out except the hard way. Planned on getting extra batt anyway. The 15.6ah is not enough. I live in Atlanta metro area everything is far. I regularly do 40-50 mile rides round trip.

You're familiar with this option after having read through this?

Have you approached anyone about a purchase without a battery?

You're familiar with this option after having read through this?

Have you approached anyone about a purchase without a battery?
No, didn't think that was really an option. I will be asking that whenever customer service gets back to me. That would def make the dj mid drive option more attractive.

Finally talked to service rep. No bigger battery, no discount for buying extra battery, bike has mechanical brakes, won't sell without battery, and they said normally lead time is 1-3 weeks(but said it's in stock...hmmmm?) but bc I'm on east coast prob be on the higher end so prob 3 weeks earliest. You're right about to quit my research, wait like a kid for Christmas and hop in the pool. Sad, but I can't complain haha.

Attachments

• 20210620_141751.jpg
    20210620_141751.jpg
    886.8 KB · Views: 168
your better off, that Eunorau is a great deal! i love fat HDs!
powerful,fast, super smooth a quiet!

your better off, that Eunorau is a great deal! i love fat HDs!
powerful,fast, super smooth a quiet!
Still tired of waiting, found this on Amazon for $1598...i know it's a downgrade...thoughts...whatever I get won't be my last.

Where does that bike ship from?

Still tired of waiting, found this on Amazon for $1598...i know it's a downgrade...thoughts...whatever I get won't be my last.

The Eunorau is a much better choice imo because it has a BBSHD which i would take over an unknown 750watt hub any day of the week,it also has a Reention Dorado which is a battery pack you can easily find after market if you need to,this bike may or may not use a Reetion brand battery pack and lastly i would not recommend getting a cheap Full Suspension E-Bike especially if its your first bike.

The Eunorau is a much better choice imo because it has a BBSHD which i would take over an unknown 750watt hub any day of the week,it also has a Reention Dorado which is a battery pack you can easily find after market if you need to,this bike may or may not use a Reetion brand battery pack and lastly i would not recommend getting a cheap Full Suspension E-Bike especially if its your first bike.
You always make sense sir and take me off the ledge. Thanks haha.

Though I totally agree with most, I'm OK with geared hubs. I have both mid drive and geared hubs. I'm fine with the geared hubs myself - for city bikes. When it comes to dealing with any combination of conditions that include bigger or longer hills, THAT'S when you're most likely to see me on the mid drive - WAY more torque available with that than a geared hub.

Though I totally agree with most, I'm OK with geared hubs. I have both mid drive and geared hubs. I'm fine with the geared hubs myself - for city bikes. When it comes to dealing with any combination of conditions that include bigger or longer hills, THAT'S when you're most likely to see me on the mid drive - WAY more torque available with that than a geared hub.
I'll be in various terrain paved, gravel, dirt roads, light-medium trails, long uphills. I've already had a 750watt hub, I'm relatively fit so I got up very steep hills, but sometimes the motor would overheat and im doing all the work at the end of the hill lugging a 70lb bike damp dirt or grass fuhgeddaboudit. Ik I need a mid drive just being impatient. I want a full suspension as well. After my fat-hd gets here, my next bike will be an Awd full suspension.

i love hubs to but i cant even find a name or brand on that one, at least OP knows with the BBSHD that its a Bafang and it has been around the block.
...but yeah a good hub motor can be perfect! There is a reason the only bike i will put in my Avatar is my Hub motor bike!

Eunorau hd finally hit Vegas today! Now just 1-2 weeks(hopefully 1) it'll be here. Will post pics when it arrives.

Back