Best Mid drive ebike 1000w under $3000 in stock July 2021?

So electricbikepros.com has been a disappointment. Sent some of the order, but not the bike. Eunorau is now sold out of the fat hd i pre ordered until mid September. In the process of getting a refund. I ordered sondors rockstar that won't be here until Feb next year smh but need something now...

Or

https://www.leoncycle.com/t1000-electric-fat-tire-bike

These Fat bikes range from $1100 to $1200 and ship "next month", i dont know anything about this company but the bike looks like a steal!

These Fat bikes range from $1100 to $1200 and ship "next month", i dont know anything about this company but the bike looks like a steal!
I'm scared to order any "scheduled to" bikes I want something in 7-10 days. Both of the others are in stock,but 52v for 1100 does look nice. I'm itching to ride its been about 3 months smh.

I'm scared to order any "scheduled to" bikes I want something in 7-10 days. Both of the others are in stock,but 52v for 1100 does look nice. I'm itching to ride its been about 3 months smh.
You could still always build one, i think im going to give it a shot,what could possibly go wrong lol. You could order a donor bike and a BBSHD kit from Luna and have all the parts you need in a few days!

You could still always build one, i think im going to give it a shot,what could possibly go wrong lol. You could order a donor bike and a BBSHD kit from Luna and have all the parts you need in a few days!
Already ordered m2s all terrain should be here before Thursday and I ordered it yesterday. I thought about building bc I really wanted the bbshd. Already wrecked one bike bc of broken fork, i don't want anymore holdups to my riding.. Afraid if I put the bike together may run into issues. Maybe for my 3rd bike. Got the sondors ordered may end up switching that for the luna Apollo or if something else better comes out b4 Feb 2022. Was going to get the rize as you suggested the time got delayed again to mid to end September. I want to be riding before next weekend. I'm feening, need my fix.

Already ordered m2s all terrain should be here before Thursday and I ordered it yesterday. I thought about building bc I really wanted the bbshd. Already wrecked one bike bc of broken fork, i don't want anymore holdups to my riding.. Afraid if I put the bike together may run into issues. Maybe for my 3rd bike. Got the sondors ordered may end up switching that for the luna Apollo or if something else better comes out b4 Feb 2022. Was going to get the rize as you suggested the time got delayed again to mid to end September. I want to be riding before next weekend. I'm feening, need my fix.
Did you order the full suspension or hardtail!?

Did you order the full suspension or hardtail!?
Hardtail fat tire, don't really need fs on fat tire. Thought about the 29x3 but my next bike will be 27.5x3 so I got fat tires so I can have a range of options.
Something for every terrain/weather. Saving fs for mid drive 2nd bike.

Haha @ElevenAD you've been a good help, may have gotten a fs hub drive fat tire before we talked. After research it seems counterintuitive at least on that type of bike. Like putting knobbys on a Lamborghini, it may work just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Haha @ElevenAD you've been a good help, may have gotten a fs hub drive fat tire before we talked. After research it seems counterintuitive at least on that type of bike. Like putting knobbys on a Lamborghini, it may work just doesn't make sense.
Your bike will be sweet, you can always slap on a suspension post and there are some nice ones these days!

Your bike will be sweet, you can always slap on a suspension post and there are some nice ones these days!
Hope so M2s seems quality, prob get a redshift. Full suspension was only $100 more but it added to 10+ pounds to the bike. Also just wanted a hardtail, full suspension is for the next.

I ordered on Fri, bike got here Wed. Packaged well. M2S r750 ht. Got back from a 15 mile round trip had about 70% battery left. Did decent on steep hills with leg power help. Im still getting a middrive but satisfied with this for now. Modifications coming soon.

Attachments

• 20210819_084815.jpg
    20210819_084815.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
  • 20210819_073923.jpg
    20210819_073923.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 185
  • 20210819_084116.jpg
    20210819_084116.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 20210819_074024.jpg
    20210819_074024.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 178
Many congrats! That bike is bound to teach you a ton! Agree that riding for a bit prior to mods is a great plan.

Many congrats! That bike is bound to teach you a ton! Agree that riding for a bit prior to mods is a great plan.
Thanks. After riding I will be getting redshift suspension seatpost, new saddle, riser handlebars, half-twist throttle, new grips, maybe a controller change down the line, and 2nd light. Overall good bike I could live with it as it comes for awhile.

Last edited:
Thanks. After riding I will be getting redshift suspension seatpost, new saddle, riser handlebars, maybe a controller change down the line, and 2nd light. Overall good bike I could live with it as it comes for awhile.
Nice Bike! Suspension post are sweet and so are riser bars! I just got some risers for my Rize 2 days ago! ..thats also the same Ninja backpack that i use😄
EDIT: i just went to install my riser bars, i opened the box and found the same damn bars that are already on my bike,just with a different paint job lol
this is why you should not buy bike parts late at night when your baked!....this is the second time this has happened to me lol.

Last edited:
Nice Bike! Suspension post are sweet and so are riser bars! I just got some risers for my Rize 2 days ago! ..thats also the same Ninja backpack that i use😄
EDIT: i just went to install my riser bars, i opened the box and found the same damn bars that are already on my bike,just with a different paint job lol
this is why you should not buy bike parts late at night when your baked!....this is the second time this has happened to me lol.
Haha it happens, I normally make all my best purchases baked.

Yes I agree, I don't want to wait and then that date gets pushed back. As it stands now my fat-hd should ship in August for 2,221 with torque sensor, new chain guard, bike alarm, bike lock, pannier bag, and wide angle mirror from electricbikepros.com. Feel I got a great deal 10%off and free extras. Fork snapped on my hub drive(waited a month) after only 2 weeks back in May had to send it back. Only to buy a bike I thought I would have in beginning of July pushed back. So yes I am antsy and just want to ride. The reason I would be willing to give up my good deal to ride now smh.
Doesn't hurt to try calling some of these companies. Maybe someone cancelled an order and their website hasn't reflected it. Literally nothing to lose by making some phone calls.

*Edit. Seems I'm late to the party. Congrats on the bike.

Doesn't hurt to try calling some of these companies. Maybe someone cancelled an order and their website hasn't reflected it. Literally nothing to lose by making some phone calls.

*Edit. Seems I'm late to the party. Congrats on the bike.
Thanks and yeah maybe I should've called. I like email, I can reread, they can respond when free, and there's a record. I will be getting a middrive bike next year. This can be an expensive hobby.

Back