Best Mid drive ebike 1000w under $3000 in stock July 2021?

El_Binco

Region
USA
I ordered a eunorau fat-hd was supposed to get here in July now prob will be end of August...maybe longer. Anyone know of something comparable in stock? All help appreciated.

I ordered a eunorau fat-hd was supposed to get here in July now prob will be end of August...maybe longer. Anyone know of something comparable in stock? All help appreciated.
I was looking at the Bpm f1000 and only find negatives online about company and chain coming off...any suggestions?

I was looking at the Bpm f1000 and only find negatives online about company and chain coming off...any suggestions?
The Eunorau Fat-HD is a powerful bike with that 1,000W and huge battery. It is probably considered a class-4 eBike, meaning it can reach 28+ MPH with just the throttle and is therefore in a legal grey area as far as whether or not it's truly considered an eBike or more of a motorized scooter. EBikes with that much power are sometimes limited as far as places one can ride it. Are you looking for something similar in classification or something that has a quality mid-drive motor but may be a lower class of eBike?

The Eunorau Fat-HD is a powerful bike with that 1,000W and huge battery. It is probably considered a class-4 eBike, meaning it can reach 28+ MPH with just the throttle and is therefore in a legal grey area as far as whether or not it's truly considered an eBike or more of a motorized scooter. EBikes with that much power are sometimes limited as far as places one can ride it. Are you looking for something similar in classification or something that has a quality mid-drive motor but may be a lower class of eBike?
Something with a similar classification. Preferably a bike with bbshd, or ultra/max whatever you wish to call it; not a must though. Must at least be able to throttle 28 mph, and reach higher speeds with pedal assist.

Something with a similar classification. Preferably a bike with bbshd, or ultra/max whatever you wish to call it; not a must though. Must at least be able to throttle 28 mph, and reach higher speeds with pedal assist.
Bliktrix is a that comes to the top of my mind. They offer 1,000W mid-drives, similar to Eunorau. The Juggernaut series is something you may want to consider doing some homework on if you haven't already! Court has reviewed them, so it might be worth checking out one of his reviews on our site to get the complete lowdown!

Biktrix is great but they dont have any Ultra or BBSHD bikes in stock at the moment and neither does Rize, you may be in for a wait..

Bliktrix is a that comes to the top of my mind. They offer 1,000W mid-drives, similar to Eunorau. The Juggernaut series is something you may want to consider doing some homework on if you haven't already! Court has reviewed them, so it might be worth checking out one of his reviews on our site to get the complete lowdown!
I like Biktrik they are out of stock. They do have one option in stock it has the bbs02, thinking about it. Only problem is it has basically same bike as fat hd with the old version of the bbshd. Some say the bbs02 overheats quickly. May just have to end up waiting. I want the Sondors rockstar, but don't want to wait until October. The lead time on these bikes is ridiculous.

I like Biktrik they are out of stock. They do have one option in stock it has the bbs02, thinking about it. Only problem is it has basically same bike as fat hd with the old version of the bbshd. Some say the bbs02 overheats quickly. May just have to end up waiting. I want the Sondors rockstar, but don't want to wait until October. The lead time on these bikes is ridiculous.
you could get a Rize RX, they have Ultras and are $3000, they ship at the end of august. The E-Bike game is just brutal right now. i use both those motors and they are really kickass,my two cent is wait rather than settle.

Last edited:
Yes I agree, I don't want to wait and then that date gets pushed back. As it stands now my fat-hd should ship in August for 2,221 with torque sensor, new chain guard, bike alarm, bike lock, pannier bag, and wide angle mirror from electricbikepros.com. Feel I got a great deal 10%off and free extras. Fork snapped on my hub drive(waited a month) after only 2 weeks back in May had to send it back. Only to buy a bike I thought I would have in beginning of July pushed back. So yes I am antsy and just want to ride. The reason I would be willing to give up my good deal to ride now smh.

Last edited:
if your
Yes I agree, I don't want to wait and then that date gets pushed back. As it stands now my fat-hd should ship in August for 2,221 with torque sensor, new chain guard, bike alarm, bike lock, pannier bag, and wide angle mirror from electricbikepros.com. Feel I got a great deal 10%off and free extras. Fork snapped on my hub drive(waited a month) after only 2 weeks back in May had to send it back. Only to buy a bike I thought I was have in beginning of July pushed back. So yes I am antsy and just want to ride. The reason I would be willing to give up my good deal to ride now smh.
i think August is the best you can do, i would just wait, i know waiting sucks!

if your

i think August is the best you can do, i would just wait, i know waiting sucks!
So if you had to choose between juiced ripcurrent s now and waiting a month maybe 2 for fat-hd....? I've had a 750 hub motor decent but struggled on large hills but was 48v without torque sensor, juiced 52v with torque sensor. I've never ridden a mid drive. Worth the wait?

Nobody has mentioned them, so I will. Check out the M2S bikes maybe?

So if you had to choose between juiced ripcurrent s now and waiting a month maybe 2 for fat-hd....? I've had a 750 hub motor decent but struggled on large hills but was 48v without torque sensor, juiced 52v with torque sensor. I've never ridden a mid drive. Worth the wait?
if you like riding offroading or you do a lot of climbing middrive is a better choice!

It's currently July and you expect an ebike during the same month during a post-pandemic era??

Lots of Laughs.

It's currently July and you want to expect a bike during the same month in a post-pandemic era??

Lots of Laughs.
Haha ik why I was seeking help. Lots in stock just not the specs I want. Old bbs02,over priced ultras, small batteries from obscure companies, etc. Had a hub drive in May, front fork snapped on me while I was doing 20 going up small incline(wheelchair-esque ramp). Sent back and ordered the fat hd. Was originally supposed to be here next week, now shipping in "mid August". Just trying to dot all my "I"s. Thanks for the insightful comment though, I'm sure it helped someone.

My suggestion is to get whatever you can get your hands on now to enjoy the limited lifespan humans have, and then be patient with what you want later.

Yes, it means buying and owning a few ebikes, but that's something I never had a problem with.

Good storage solutions is my friend.

Yes and yes, so mid drive it is. So,now I guess I wait...still searching as I type this haha.
if you like to tinker there is always the option of a BBSHD build, i have seen some cool ones around here, you could probably buy a Kit bike and have it put together pretty fast for less than $3000! figure $650 for a BBSHD kit,$1000 for whatever donor bike, another 600 for a Battery pack? just throwin it out there😁 i would still just wait for the bike you ordered
My suggestion is to get whatever you can get your hands on now to enjoy the limited lifespan humans have, and then be patient with what you want later.

Yes, it means buying and owning a few ebikes, but that's something I never had a problem with.

Good storage solutions is my friend.
this is also true,having more than one bike never hurt anyone!

2nd the vote for more than one bike, but I'll qualify that vote with the thought I think that takes some seat time to figure out. Eventually it becomes clear one bike, no matter how nice, will not be good (best?) at everything you do.

1st bike is generally more "universal" than the following bike(s), that become more and more specialized.

Back