Automatic 45km/h?

Ahmed1000

Region
Europe
I’m the proud owner of a Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH with the Enviolo Automatiq system. It’s great for my daily commute to work, and I love not having to think about gears. The only problem is that its capped at 25km/h. Now I know there are ways and means to get around this, but I’d much rather go for an ebike that has an automatic transmission and can go 45km/h, rather than de-restrict. Problem is I can’t find one!

Does anyone know of any 45km/h bike which is auto?

I’m the proud owner of a Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH with the Enviolo Automatiq system. It’s great for my daily commute to work, and I love not having to think about gears. The only problem is that its capped at 25km/h. Now I know there are ways and means to get around this, but I’d much rather go for an ebike that has an automatic transmission and can go 45km/h, rather than de-restrict. Problem is I can’t find one!

Does anyone know of any 45km/h bike which is auto?
There are only few makes/models conforming to the 45 km/h Euro S-Pedelec norms. Very few are belt/IGH.

Maybe Riese & Muller GT Vario HS. It is a High Speed e-bike with belt drive and Enviolo internally geared hub transmission. Not sure if this transmission is automatic.
Also Riese & Muller GT rohloff HS.

Last edited:
There are only few makes/models conforming to the 45 km/h Euro S-Pedelec norms. Very few are belt/IGH.

Maybe Riese & Muller GT Vario HS. It is a High Speed e-bike with belt drive and Enviolo internally geared hub transmission. Not sure if this transmission is automatic.
Also Riese & Muller GT rohloff HS.
So far not automatic as far as I can tell

Back