Anyone order the RadMission?

Jimmy666

Hey Rad peeps! I am eyeing this Radmission something fierce. Is anyone here looking forward to this bike?

It's light for a Rad bike and it's priced right. If you live in a relatively flat area this bike is probably a decent choice. For the rest of us only 500W and no gears makes it a questionable purchase.

I am waiting for my RadRover to arrive next month, and I am considering ordering the Mission as well. I see the Mission is using a different battery. Are the batteries on the Rover and the Mission interchangeable?

I am waiting for my RadRover to arrive next month, and I am considering ordering the Mission as well. I see the Mission is using a different battery. Are the batteries on the Rover and the Mission interchangeable?
Rad says you can use the lager battery for the mission but not the other way around which seems strange to me.

I would like to add a road style e-bike to my two commuter style e-bikes. I looked at both the RadMission and the Ride1up roadster, both around $1,000. Problem is, living in a hilly area, I really need the gears. If I was in a flat area, I would probably get one.

I would like to add a road style e-bike to my two commuter style e-bikes. I looked at both the RadMission and the Ride1up roadster, both around $1,000. Problem is, living in a hilly area, I really need the gears. If I was in a flat area, I would probably get one.
I don't have any crazy hills where I am and I like to pedal. For years I have been riding fitness bikes (Kona Dew and Jamis Allegro) and i barley shifted gears and mostly had it in 5th gear. I think ths mission will work for me.

I am undecided whether to order the high step or the mid step. I am 6 feet tall with a 31 inch inseam, but I want a friend, who is about 5 foot 5, to be able to ride it too. I am leaning towards the mid step for this reason, and hoping it won’t be too small for me. Any thoughts?

I am undecided whether to order the high step or the mid step. I am 6 feet tall with a 31 inch inseam, but I want a friend, who is about 5 foot 5, to be able to ride it too. I am leaning towards the mid step for this reason, and hoping it won’t be too small for me. Any thoughts?
I ride a 19" right now,The Mission is 21.5 i think and I am 5'11" with a 29" inseam Pant size not true inseam and i am going for the highstep, The mid is 18 and with the seat positioned up you should be comfortable I would think except for the handlebar position might be lower for you.

Hey Rad peeps! I am eyeing this Radmission something fierce. Is anyone here looking forward to this bike?
I have a pair of roadrunner plus on order but the delivery keeps slipping. I am looking at the rad mini folding bike anyone have a folding rad bike than can tell if I should switch or continue waiting

Mission Aborted for me. I called rad today to check on the shipping for my bike and now they say November. I pre ordered this bike for October and the bike went on preorder 5 months ago. I never got a heads up email about the delay in shipping ( I had to call to find out) and that irked me. I am going with the Ride1up Core 5 instead because the motor is more powerful, I don't have to buy a kickstand and I actually have a shipping date not a sometime between the first and last day of the month after my original pre order.

All companies and transport especially are hustling like crazy don't forget this stuff is imported ,i bought one this morning their probably selling like hotcakes lolllll i don't mind at 55 i feel like a kid again with this buy,we got snow in November its going to be my xmas gift ,stay safe

Last edited:
Mission Aborted for me. I called rad today to check on the shipping for my bike and now they say November. I pre ordered this bike for October and the bike went on preorder 5 months ago. I never got a heads up email about the delay in shipping ( I had to call to find out) and that irked me. I am going with the Ride1up Core 5 instead because the motor is more powerful, I don't have to buy a kickstand and I actually have a shipping date not a sometime between the first and last day of the month after my original pre order.
Good move!

I have a pair of roadrunner plus on order but the delivery keeps slipping. I am looking at the rad mini folding bike anyone have a folding rad bike than can tell if I should switch or continue waiting
Thats a coincidence i went for the mission and just now got in touch with rad their didn't say anything specific but early November for me, i asked if i can get the ones in stock,its still can take up to min 3 weeks but after lots of research the radmini has got most of my check boxes👍🚴happy trails,you might be looking for a longer wait 🤭

My kickstand is on the way!😊. Hoping the bike won’t be far behind!
I noticed on the Canadian website that the radmission is in stock?i wrote to company and asked if i can buy another bike and receive it next week before the radmission shows up every thing is delayed! They said its fedex that are booked solid and their waiting for their appointment dates lollll to have merchandise picked up

Back