Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

image.jpg Added my non e 6.8 again tonight. Probably the same for every day this week. More next week. I did cross paths with @stevenast tonight. Pic attached he was getting away fast...:D:p

So hot, hot, hot today. What idiot ever said you don't sweat on an ebike?

Took alternate ride home. It felt like 20 miles but my app said 16.5. :)

Hot and windy. Stopped halfway at a gas station and drank 2coconut waters and munched on 5 buffalo wings.

I was gonna ride, I swear, I swear... then I got mucho distracted. Hot as hell here too. 5pm seems to be the hottest time of the day so I thought I'd wait till 6.... ummm oops.

So hot, hot, hot today.
I don't know about you but a few months ago, I was complaining about the cold; I guess it's always something, right?
Just the same, it was 79º F when I left work today. I liked the shady parts of my route the best.
If this keeps up (and presumably, it will) I'm going to start wearing my mesh bicycling gloves soon.
Another ten miles for our esteemed team.
Go Team EBR!
Allen

Allen, I can see Gold in your future ! Pedal , pedal, maybe one more pedal. Yeah! Keep looking up! Ken.

Allen, I can see Gold in your future !
Yes Ken, I've got my eyes on the prize.
I find myself locked on the horns of a dilemma here: I know we need the rain, but I'm loving the fine biking weather.
Today promises to be another day in paradise. Getting ready to pilot the Grey Ghost to work and back. See y'all tonight (with another ten miles for the team).
Go Team EBR!
Allen

It will be good incentive to get up, suit up, show up and make it out by 9am. Runners often are out by 7:30am on weekends in the summer months here. </yawwwwn>

Back