Any pictures of how you transport your favorite ride?

pawtoki

Was just leaving for a ride on a country road 40 miles from home. This is how I transport my Rad
20201120 Transport 2.jpg
20201120 Transport 1.jpg
20201120 Transport 3.jpg

I lay my RadRunner on its side in the back of my Subaru Baja. The handle bars hang over the side and the headset area got all scratched up from the bed liner. But it works fine for me. I make sure not to pinch or hit anything important. Been thinking of a hitch mount like greeno above has. Looks very nice and easy to use!

Short of an enclosed van, IMO, the bed of a pickup is the best way to carry your bike. There is nothing hanging out to get damaged or stolen and the bikes are protected from most road debris.

Pic 1.JPG

In Oregon on a 3,000+ mile trip from Bellingham to San Diego and back with a Riese & Muller Delite Mountain and Homage Rohloff HS on a Thule Easyfold XT2 hitch rack on the back of a Benz E500 4matic wagon.
20200126_133852.jpg

https://audiclubna.org/etron/2020/10/02/project-e-tron-roof-racked-and-ready/In Oregon on a 3,000+ mile trip from Bellingham to San Diego and back with a Riese & Muller Delite Mountain and Homage Rohloff HS on a Thule Easyfold XT2 hitch rack on the back of a Benz E500 4matic wagon.
View attachment 72074
What a great touring wagon. I've owned a couple of wagons in the past and so have a soft spot for them.

Then there is the Audi Etron. Not your typical family wagon. :)

DSC05024.jpg

Back