Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing to keep in mind is the integrated battery is a selling point of the bike for many (otherwise can just do commuter pro with dual batteries if don't care about integration). I would rather have a proprietary battery with 1100wh than having to hang non-integrated batteries off the rack, in the pannier, etc. I would need at least 1100wh for my base case commute, especially if this motor is pulling 2300 watts continuous.
What size frame will you be ordering? M/ L/ XL ?

I'm 6'1", so probably a large.

You can actually do integrated + titan, no problem. That will be ~2000Wh. For founders I will make the upgrade price to titan reasonable .. so you dont need to buy the integrated + add on + titan.. you can just buy integrated + titan.

You can actually do integrated + titan, no problem. That will be ~2000Wh. For founders I will make the upgrade price to titan reasonable .. so you dont need to buy the integrated + add on + titan.. you can just buy integrated + titan.
I will be interested to see how it looks. Can you reply with the link to the titan. Did not see it come up immediately with a Google search. Thanks Pushkar.

I will be interested to see how it looks. Can you reply with the link to the titan. Did not see it come up immediately with a Google search. Thanks Pushkar.

52V 21 Ah Battery is the pinnacle of the Ebike industry, I don't see a need for a bigger battery than that, bigger than that and the weight and size gets to be just too much for the bike frame and it's just not worth it.
The only improvement I see in the future is an upgrade to the 21700 cells away from the 18650, major power tool companies like Bosch, Milwaukee and Makita are all transitioning to these as their top of the line batteries.
My line of work has me getting trained in this technology, cordless anything is getting really amazing.
The output to the motor with 21700 cell in the same voltage is said to be up to 20% more!

Due to the unforeseen departure of our beloved savior Tom Brady from the Patriots . I will be in mourning and not posting any updates for the next 6 minutes .

1584453847142.png

Here is what he may look like soon.

1584453775397.png

I can confirm that a heavy battery up high and back on a rear rack messes with the handling and safety of riding of your bike. Don't ask me how I know. :D

I would need at least 1100wh for my base case commute, especially if this motor is pulling 2300 watts continuous.

Are you really going to pull 2.3k watts continuously? That's doing what, using throttle to go something like 35MPH continuously? Maybe you should be on a scooter instead? Range decreases with increased speed.

I ride a high-power Bafang Ultra-powered eBike that maxes out at 2k watts. I'm mostly below 750 watts, except when accelerating, climbing hills, or making a speed run. I haven't done any real long rides, but so far 40 miles of riding with pedaling is like a 25%-30% drop (guessing).

All - gentle request - My goal here is to see how many use cases we can satisfy with the superbike.

Everyone has varying riding styles. Please keep providing me input so I can spec the bike specs to cater to most , if not all, of your requirements.

Are you really going to pull 2.3k watts continuously? That's doing what, using throttle to go something like 35MPH continuously? Maybe you should be on a scooter instead? Range decreases with increased speed.

I ride a high-power Bafang Ultra-powered eBike that maxes out at 2k watts. I'm mostly below 750 watts, except when accelerating, climbing hills, or making a speed run. I haven't done any real long rides, but so far 40 miles of riding with pedaling is like a 25%-30% drop (guessing).

I can't speak for them - on my mid-drive 1500W bikes I don't know my average output when the motor is on PAS1 or higher, but can go for 15 minutes at a time at max power barely breaking 20mph due to environment conditions. Bad headwind days on flat elevation can dip this down to 16-17 for a much longer duration because it takes longer to complete the ride. I charge both at home and work, and normally make the trips using maybe 500Wh, but have also depleted the battery a few times due to these variables.

Maybe they want the power for short bursts, they don't charge at work, and assume they'll run out of power that much quicker? I can't imagine someone trying to actually use one of these as an e-motorcycle at higher sustained speeds - you'd to begging for conflict with other citizens and law enforcement.

My request for 100+ miles on highest power level not necessarily full speed but certainly over 25mph is for rails to trails pavement style. I have not yet experienced any off road at all. On the trail here they have side trails for short distances which I would not take my current bikes on due to thinking too much stopping and pushing. I am not not sure how much off road capabilities I need but if this bike could do both or at least some I would be interested. It may be more tires then anything else , maybe low end torque on a heavy bike too. Being able to explore more places as I start the traveling phase of my life. Maybe not need a 2nd bike til I get “extreme”. I don’t ever plan on catching air, I still walk down curbs (batteries in panniers, broken racks, concerned throwing bike adjustments off, don’t want to fall, big bumps just hurt any any other excuse I can come up with but I want to be able to go places with out pushing. I cannot carry it over anything any more I must go around if there is something in my way.

I have seen a few videos of single tracking , not for me at those speeds. I would like to explore those trails but at a more sensible speed for a person whose bones have started breaking when falling.

What's the difference between 1 and 2? Same capacity? Hard to tell from the images how they are different.

Back