Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The two batteries aren't interchangeable. One is integrated and the other is external. So, no, the 2nd one isn't going to fit inside the frame.

I believe @pushkar will give us the option of getting two integrated batteries instead of one external and one internal.

Yeah you can get a second internal battery. The pricing may be a little higher that route -just because the internal battery case is more expensive, but that is possible.

What you should ask for is a proper switch to turn off the battery and disconnect the BMS so the only drain is the inherent parasitic drain of the batteries.

That won’t be possible with the range of BMS options And case options we have available right now.

I am a new member and just found out about these amazing bikes from Watt Wagons. The founders pricing is really good for what you are getting. I wish I found out about this earlier. I really want one. haha

I am a new member and just found out about these amazing bikes from Watt Wagons. The founders pricing is really good for what you are getting. I wish I found out about this earlier. I really want one. haha
Buy one and you will not be disappointed... excellent customer service and support here on EBR!

Back