Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For 3" wide tires, shouldn't the bike be 27.5+ / Boost with a 148mm rear axle?

And, just for the curious, what hubs/rims were selected?

I am curious about this. Rohloff does have the 148mm hub available. I don't keep onto the latest trends though - what drawbacks would the wider hub have, besides minuscule weight additions on the axle and wheel?

I see that is supposedly also requires a slightly wider crank (3mm), but this may not be much of an issue for a belt?

Last edited:
The invoice should have the account number and routing number on top for Watt Wagons LLC ..
Oh, ok. I've just never done wire transfers before and was hoping for some instructions. But, I can figure it out.

Oh, ok. I've just never done wire transfers before and was hoping for some instructions. But, I can figure it out.
For those making the full payment, your bank may have put a daily limit of $5000, in which case, you may have to go into the bank to send the full $5799 if you want to avoid two wire transfer fees. I just came back from my bank.

For those making the full payment, your bank may have put a daily limit of $5000, in which case, you may have to go into the bank to send the full $5799 if you want to avoid two wire transfer fees. I just came back from my bank.
Oh, shoot, my bank is not local.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the incredible response to the founder series. The founder series benefits are insane, and makes this an excellent bike for the price.

We still have a couple of days to go so if there is anyone interested, please DM me and I can share the specs.

All, I wanted to share a reminder for the superbike founder series timeline. Tomorrow is the last day to be on the founder series price.

Series 2 round will start next week, at a revised price.

A photo rendering to go with the final specs might help those on the fence to decide... just sayin'. ;)

A photo rendering to go with the final specs might help those on the fence to decide... just sayin'. ;)
If you're on the fence, please hop over to the other side. I placed my order earlier this week. I'm a research guy (ask my wife). I agonize about all kinds of decisions. Linen napkins for Thanksgiving dinner was a solid three week deep dive into the rabbit hole.

Choosing the Watt Wagon Superbike at the Founder's price was a pretty simple decision. These are uncertain economic times. I worry about my job on a near daily basis, but this is a car replacement for me, so it was fairly easy to justify. Look at the specs; Rohloff, Gates Carbon Drive, Dual Batteries, Minimum of 750W Power, et cetera. This is an incredible bike and deal/steal.

I've spoken with @pushkar on three occasions and traded numerous texts and e-mails. Watt Wagons is building high end bikes to rival R&M for ⅓ of the price. Sign up today. In return, you get a solid bike, a huge discount, a three (3) year warranty, upgrades for through the first year, and so many more benefits.

DO IT!

R&Ms are $16,500?! Not exactly.

P.S. I too am one of those who obsesses over decisions.

3 times may be a bit of an exaggeration however the closest bike RM has to these specs is supercharger 2 which is priced at $9,3k. Rm's offering is quite a bit inferior to this one since it has an average bosch speed motor rated at 250/350W while this one can go up to 3500W and if the graphs are correct it will be at least as smooth. Also the battery is almost 1.7kw instead of 1kw in supercharger.

So although expensive, Pushkar's offering seems to be a very good deal.

Fine. ½ the price. Sorry. Been drinking! #COVID-19. But you get the gist. A R&M with Rohloff and Gates is gonna be around $8500-$9000. This Superbike is $5500.

Looks good, you might want to put in the actual voltage on the battery so people know if it's 36,48 or 52V.

So, it appears the two 17Ah batteries are different sizes - at least from the drawing the second one is too deep to fit inside the frame where the first battery goes (especially with room for internal cable routing added).

I'm guessing you're going to use a side-swing mount for the second battery. I don't know which size frame is drawn, but even mounting the second battery closer to the motor you may not have enough room to slide it up without hitting the top tube, especially on the small frame. Here's an example of a side swing mount battery:

So, it appears the two 17Ah batteries are different sizes - at least from the drawing the second one is too deep to fit inside the frame where the first battery goes (especially with room for internal cable routing added).

I'm guessing you're going to use a side-swing mount for the second battery. I don't know which size frame is drawn, but even mounting the second battery closer to the motor you may not have enough room to slide it up without hitting the top tube, especially on the small frame. Here's an example of a side swing mount battery:

For the small frame it will be tight, but here is a picture of Frey with a similar downtube. We need 15 mm forward and 10 mm lateral clearance to remove the batteries. I am doing this on the UC Pro and Crosstour bikes right now.

1586627570207.png

Back