Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mirrors are very personal and everyone is comfortable with their style of mirrors (helmet / rear view / etc etc). I can offer some choices for founders but probably not when we get to retail.
Sounds good. I'm interested in options you recommend since you make good tasteful choices in components. Thanks.

Wow.. ok.. we are about to go critical. Let s get the specs done.

1. Lets finalize specs and reach goals by end of the month.
2. I will start sending out invoices with build information to those who are committing starting first week of April.
3. All signups will be invited to a private portal, and I will share designs, options, upgrades, colors, some secret features etc.
4. Final design and specs no later than end April.
5. My assembly / prod team in Asia picks up and gets prototype in 45-60 days. Then final production of 60-75 days.
Are we still on track with the timeline of finalizing specs next week? #1 and #4 seems contradictory. Can you clarify please?

Are we still on track with the timeline of finalizing specs next week?

Hope to get designs this week... once the design is done, we will run through the other components quickly. There are a few open items but we are getting close.

We are inching closer to finalizing most components, colors, racks etc. Waiting for the designs to be done this week and open them up for review over the weekend.

We are inching closer to finalizing most components, colors, racks etc. Waiting for the designs to be done this week and open them up for review over the weekend.
I had initially tried to stay outside of this project and another bike purchase, but now I feel like it is sucking me in like it is a huge black hole.

And I love it! Can't wait to see the frame designs.

I had initially tried to stay outside of this project and another bike purchase, but now I feel like it is sucking me in like it is a huge black hole.
Ya, I'm not really ready to buy a new bike, especially without full suspension, but the battery, IGH, and belt-drive are trying to pull me in. Of course there is covid-19 and so I really should not be too concerned about a bike right now since I have a couple and have other things to worry about. But... IGH, Belt-drive, configurable, 2.5-3" tires....

Posted 2 of the 3 frame designs. Option 1 capacity is 1600Wh, Option 2, max capacity is 1300Wh.

I will post the third option, but it will mirror Option 1 in terms of capacity, just the layout is different.

We are getting ever so close to the overall bike now. woohoo!

Once the design is finalized, it would be great to share the finished product with the EBR members on this thread... thanks! ;)

Absolutely! The founder series participants are actively engaging and voting on features right now. It is incredible to see how well informed everyone is, and what an invaluable resource EBR is.

I will absolutely post the design as soon as we have the votes / way forward.

I posted the somewhat final specs on the private group, color options, and customizations available.
Please review those and let me know if we have missed anything .
For those who are on the private group - please let me know if you have NOT received my DM requesting for details.

I will post the final frame drawing tomorrow - in time for the invoices by Friday.

Once everything is finalized will you be posting what you came up with on the open forums, and if you get orders for the full 24 will you be building a few extra for stock ?

Back