Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking good, almost ready to commit, but there is still time. I do wish the tires were wider out of the gate, but at least I'll have a chance to experience the moto-x in 2.4 for a longer period of time, and may limit my terrain for a while too much torque off road can sometimes be more of a problem than a help if the tires are not matched.

Can you post the basic geometry specs yet. standover, wheelbase, top-tube length, etc. ?

Last edited:
Looking good, almost ready top commit, but there is still time. I do wish the tires were wider out of the gate, but at least I'll have a chance to experience the moto-x in 2.4 for a longer period of time, and may limit my terrain for a while too much torque off road can sometimes be more of a problem than a help if the tires are not matched.

Can you post the basic geometry specs yet. standover, wheelbase, top-tube length, etc. ?

We can customize the tires for founders at a nominal charge. Whatever the delta is for the rims + tires. You might as well get the build you need if you are committing now.

Note that the regular R&M SuperCharger comes with 2.4 Super-Motos, but the GX version comes with Rock Razors. Those are also 2.4" wide, but that bike isn't a 27.5+.
And R&M have a deal with Schwalbe (two German companies) in regards to their Rock Razors using TravelStar compound - triple compound, more puncture resistance and last's longer as opposed to the Rock Razors Schwalbe sell to everyone else.

And R&M have a deal with Schwalbe (two German companies) in regards to their Rock Razors using TravelStar compound - triple compound, more puncture resistance and last's longer as opposed to the Rock Razors Schwalbe sell to everyone else.
Good to know!

I'm interested. My main hope would be very durable rear wheel spokes. Both of the ebikes I've owned so far keep breaking spokes on the rear wheel and with a CVT you can't just replace a wheel. I've broken 8 spokes on my low speed ebike in the past 6 months and every time one breaks I have the option to have a professional replace it for lots of $$ or do it myself and probably not true the wheel properly (on my last bike this lead to the rim failing). I'm not sure why this is a thing - I never break spokes on my regular bikes. Too much / too jerky torque?

I'm interested. My main hope would be very durable rear wheel spokes. Both of the ebikes I've owned so far keep breaking spokes on the rear wheel and with a CVT you can't just replace a wheel. I've broken 8 spokes on my low speed ebike in the past 6 months and every time one breaks I have the option to have a professional replace it for lots of $$ or do it myself and probably not true the wheel properly (on my last bike this lead to the rim failing). I'm not sure why this is a thing - I never break spokes on my regular bikes. Too much / too jerky torque?

Tends to happen if the wheel is not built properly / tensioned correctly. We build our wheels from Velocity and they are very well built. For the superbike, we will have similar quality builds.

This is something I wouldn't be worried about with Pushkar's stuff. The wheels on the UCP are crazy strong. I haven't had any issues with high speed, lots to accel/de-accel, city potholes.

Since this is going to be a bike that will be mostly on the road, will there be a rear view mirror(s) included?

Mirrors are very personal and everyone is comfortable with their style of mirrors (helmet / rear view / etc etc). I can offer some choices for founders but probably not when we get to retail.

Back