Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi pushkar,

I created two conversations with you to add me to the subforum interest group. I'm highly interested in this bike, can you please respond? Thanks.

it looks as though SKS has just released a longer version of the Bluemels 75 U.

The LONG version offers even more protection and can also be fitted at the bottom bracket area.
About 8” longer.

Attachments

• SKS Bluemels 75 U.jpg
    SKS Bluemels 75 U.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 286
  • SKS Bluemels 75 U Long.jpg
    SKS Bluemels 75 U Long.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 281
The only improvement I see in the future is an upgrade to the 21700 cells away from the 18650, major power tool companies like Bosch, Milwaukee and Makita are all transitioning to these as their top of the line batteries.
My line of work has me getting trained in this technology, cordless anything is getting really amazing.
The output to the motor with 21700 cell in the same voltage is said to be up to 20% more!

@pushkar as newer battery tech matures would it be possible to retrofit with this in the future?

In most cases switching from 18650 to 21700 will not be an easy switch. We offer the Commuter Companion program. If the only way to do the upgrade to newer tech is to do the frame upgrade, we will offer that to our customers at a reasonable price. No point in buying all components again if frame + battery is all you need.

We already have a customer who switched from a standard frame to a custom frame (more mounts, custom geometry etc) for the UC Pro with no additional stuff needed.

We will ensure that any part you buy is compatible with the setup you have. This Commuter Companion program is only available to WW customers.

Hey everyone... i have a very very early render of the bike. I will start sending out invites to the private sub forum in a few minutes to those who have shared contact details with me (name and email address).

NOTE : These are very initial renders- for some feedback only. This doesn't show the belt but is from one of the manufacturers i am considering.

Also it is in red so you can see the outlines clearly.

Watch out for invites from the forum moderators. should start rolling out in a couple of hours depending on their bandwidth.

Last edited:
it looks as though SKS has just released a longer version of the Bluemels 75 U.

The LONG version offers even more protection and can also be fitted at the bottom bracket area.
About 8” longer.

That front fender still looks to be too short on both ends. It's also not really wide enough for the tire width proposed in the thread. A 2.8" fender would work okay on a 2.6" tire, 3" would work better.

That front fender still looks to be too short on both ends. It's also not wide enough for the 3" tire proposed in the thread.

For 3 inch tires, I will make 85mm fenders available - if people want to switch out to those later on. The bike default will be 75mm to go with stock 2.4in tires.

I haven't heard back from admin yet. No worries - I will keep adding content. those you shared details with me have been invited.

The first time will be harder - to get the process going.

What details do I need to share? Still not invited here either. Not understanding the need for an invite only forum. Isn't this what the private conversations are for? They are private threads with the ability to add multiple participants unless I'm missing something.

What details do I need to share? Still not invited here either. Not understanding the need for an invite only forum. Isn't this what the private conversations are for? They are private threads with the ability to add multiple participants unless I'm missing something.

I put you on the invite list already. I'm hoping we get the additions by EOD or by tomorrow AM at the latest.

I started a private thread - however i was not able to add multiple individual component posts to it. I would have had to start multiple threads with different members. I spoke with admins and they recommended private forum. Once you have access then you can see all individual component level posts and conversations.

EBR admins have been great. This is not 100% perfect solution and for some of the next steps, I will probably run my own dedicated forum.

When viewing EBR I just bookmark this link and it automatically shows me everything new. Private conversations do not show up. I suppose that's another advantage of a private forum to the extent new posts show up like normal topic replies as opposed to private conversations.

https://electricbikereview.com/forums/whats-new/posts/

When viewing EBR I just bookmark this link and it automatically shows me everything new. I prefer not to view by forum, although private conversations do not show up. I suppose that's another advantage of a private forum to the extent new posts show up like normal forum replies there as opposed to private conversations.

https://electricbikereview.com/forums/whats-new/posts/

Since this is still a forum, I hope it will show up on the What's New link (if you have access, that is). I can ask admins to see if this is how they see it on their end.

I thought the default tire size will be 27.5x2.8. Now you're stating that it.s 2.4. Which is it?

Back