Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note: We have finalized the design and nearly 95% specs of the bike. Due to this quick turnaround in spec selection, design etc, we have narrowed the founders launch period to April 11th. - i.e. Founders series pricing is only available through April 11th, as long as founders payment of $5499 + shipping + tax is made in full, and paid by wire. If you want to get this price and review final design and specs, please "start a conversation" with me, share your contact details, and pay before April 11th.
Founders series pricing is only available through April 11th and tax will be waived, as long as founders payment of $5499 + shipping is made in full via wire transfer,

We will open the bike, design, and updated pricing for second series after April 11th - April 30th at a revised price.

edit : Added qualifiers for tax waiver if paid by wire.

Last edited:
Note: We have finalized the design and nearly 95% specs of the bike. Due to this quick turnaround in spec selection, design etc, we have narrowed the founders launch period to April 11th. - i.e. Founders series pricing is only available through April 11th, as long as founders payment of $5499 + shipping + tax is made in full, and paid by wire. If you want to get this price and review final design and specs, please "start a conversation" with me, share your contact details, and pay before April 11th.

We will open the bike, design, and updated pricing for second series after April 11th - April 30th at a revised price.

Last edited: A moment ago
Folks, If you have high interest in this bike, I strongly recommend you get in on this deal at the Founders price. The bike you get as one of the Founders including Founders only upgrades is a bargain. Once the window closes, the price will go up substantially.

From what I've seen in the invite only section this is looking really impressive and Pushkar has gone out of his way to add value to the initial specs while keeping the founder price at $5499 + $300 shipping + tax (if applicable). If you are thinking about getting in on this I would definitely give this serious consideration before the price increases.

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note to say that I've been involved in the founders sub-forum. I came into this group through a quirk of fate.

I sold my car and decided to embrace city life by getting an e-bike. I test rode a R&M Multicharger and Specialized Como 5.0. Both were exceptional bikes, but I fell in love with the R&M. When I started doing the research, I knew I wanted the Rohloff and Carbon Drive. All of a sudden, I went from a $6k price tag to nearly $9K. I couldn't justify that in my own mind.

Then I decided to look at the Yuba Boda Boda. Solid bike, checked the boxes, but I couldn't get past the Rohloff and Carbon Drive. So I started posting on the forums about modifying the Boda Boda. I figured if I could add the Rohloff and Carbon Drive, I'd still be less than the R&M. Someone added @pushkar into the conversation and said he could build me what I wanted! I went to the Watt Wagon website and reached out to Pushkar the next day.

To my surprise, he texted me within a few minutes and asked if I had the time to chat. Thus began my journey as a Founder. It's been an intense few weeks. There have been moments of joy as I got to have a say in what the bike could/should look like. Similarly, there have been moments of sheer panic as the world around us is morphing and my ability to commit to the purchase has waned. But through it all, I recognize that I've found the right bike and bike builder for me.

As I type this, I'm not certain that I have the wherewithal to make the purchase because we're living in such a bizarre moment in time, but I would encourage those of you who have the financial comfort to engage with @pushkar about this venture. It's a unique offering and such a premium product that I think it's worth while for you to consider.

Thanks for listening. I know this is a long post, but I wanted to share my thoughts with all of you.

Be safe; be well.

Adil

I was very close to getting an FLX Blade 2.0 that is similarly priced, then @tomdav linked to this thread and I’m so glad he did. Pushkar’s bike is superior in every way, he really is building something special. I think the value being offered here is outstanding, especially at the founder's price.

I was very close to getting an FLX Blade 2.0 that is similarly priced, then @tomdav linked to this thread and I’m so glad he did. Pushkar’s bike is superior in every way, he really is building something special. I think the value being offered here is outstanding, especially at the founder's price.
I also was looking at FLX Blade 2.0 and the current Wattwagon UC Pro for couple of months. Then I saw @pushkar post his proposal for the new superbike and everything besides the Rohloff and Gate Carbon Drive was an upgrade over the FLX for the same price (Founders) and also upgrade over the current UC Pro except the titanium frame but for lower price. It was just too tempting to resist. Honestly, this bike is double what I originally intended to spend on the ebike for my commute, but when I factored in the regular replacement of chain, cassettes, and all the upgrades I would have done, like Brooks Saddle, Spurcycle bell, Kinekt suspension seat post, F/R quality lights, things start to add up likely closer to $1000 + replacement parts. This helped me justify spending extra to not worry about maintenance or after purchase upgrades. Every component on this bike is top of the line from what I can tell.

All, quick announcement - we are now taking pre-orders of the superbike! The founders price is valid till April 11th. I sincerely appreciate all founder series members for voting on the specs and making this happen.

The superbike will be available in both regular and stepthrough styles.

Here are the final specs
  1. Confirmed - Motor - Bafang Ultra, Archon X1 controller, unlocked to 2300W nominal / 3000W peak
  2. Confirmed - Battery Frame integrated 17Ah , add on 17Ah. Total 34ah on board.
  3. Confirmed - Rohloff.
  4. Confirmed - Gates belt drive. 60T/19T
  5. Confirmed - Front fork - Auron
  6. Confirmed - Supernova M99 Pro with Switch. Brake actuated rear light.
  7. Confirmed - Magura Mt5e. 203mm rotors front and 180mm back (rear updated per Rohloff OE recommendations for 135mm hub)
  8. Confirmed - Kinekt Suspension Seatpost.
  9. Confirmed - Brooks B-17 imperial saddle.
  10. Confirmed - Cycle Satiator charger + secondary 5A charger. (added)
  11. Confirmed - Founders get Dual Bells - Spurcycle and M99 Horn.
  12. Confirmed - Moloko Loop bar
  13. Confirmed - Ergon Gp1 or better grips. Confirmed.
  14. Confirmed - Tires Schwalbe Super Moto-X , 27.5x2.4
  15. Confirmed - SKS Front / rear fenders.
  16. Confirmed - Rear rack like dual level.
  17. Confirmed - Abus folding lock
  18. Confirmed - Adjustable stem (like Octagon)
  19. Confirmed - Frame size S /M/ L/ XL
  20. Confirmed - Frame compatible with up to 27.5x3 inch tires
  21. Confirmed - Frame type Regular or Step Through
  22. Confirmed - Frame colors - 2 options Matte Silver /Matte Blue
  23. Confirmed - Kickstand Pletcher Comp Flex 40

Last edited:
All, quick announcement - we are now taking pre-orders of the superbike! The founders price is valid till April 11th. I sincerely appreciate all founder series members for voting on the specs and making this happen.

The superbike will be available in both regular and stepthrough styles.

Here are the final specs
  1. Confirmed - Motor - Bafang Ultra, Archon X1 controller, unlocked to 2300W nominal / 3000W peak
  2. Confirmed - Battery Frame integrated 17Ah , add on 17Ah. Total 34ah on board.
  3. Confirmed - Rohloff.
  4. Confirmed - Gates belt drive. 60T/19T
  5. Confirmed - Front fork - Auron
  6. Confirmed - Supernova M99 Pro with Switch. Brake actuated rear light.
  7. Confirmed - Magura Mt5e. 203mm rotors front and 180mm back (rear updated per Rohloff OE recommendations for 135mm hub)
  8. Confirmed - Kinekt Suspension Seatpost.
  9. Confirmed - Brooks B-17 imperial saddle.
  10. Confirmed - Cycle Satiator charger
  11. Confirmed - Founders get Dual Bells - Spurcycle and M99 Horn.
  12. Confirmed - Moloko Loop bar
  13. Confirmed - Ergon Gp1 or better grips. Confirmed.
  14. Confirmed - Tires Schwalbe Super Moto-X , 27.5x2.4
  15. Confirmed - SKS Front / rear fenders.
  16. Confirmed - Rear rack like dual level.
  17. Confirmed - Abus folding lock
  18. Confirmed - Adjustable stem (like Octagon)
  19. Confirmed - Frame size S /M/ L/ XL
  20. Confirmed - Frame compatible with up to 27.5x3 inch tires
  21. Confirmed - Frame type Regular or Step Through
  22. Confirmed - Frame colors - 2 options Matte Silver /Matte Blue
  23. Confirmed - Kickstand Pletcher Comp Flex 40
Confirmed - Cycle Satiator charger
This should read Confirmed - Cycle Satiator charger and 5A charger

Confirmed - Magura Mt5e. 203mm rotors front and 180mm back (rear updated per Rohloff OE recommendations for 135mm hub)
Confirmed - Frame compatible with up to 27.5x3 inch tires

For 3" wide tires, shouldn't the bike be 27.5+ / Boost with a 148mm rear axle?

And, just for the curious, what hubs/rims were selected?

I sent a message regarding payments on Saturday, and have not received a reply.

All, I have sent invoices to everyone who ordered till today 6 AM.

If you are sending money by wire, please email me a confirmation ([email protected]) so I can mark your order as payment received.

Thanks.

Back