Any EggRider experts out here? Looking for info on Torque Live Data

smorgasbord

Region
USA
I'm doing another round of Bafang Ultra tuning, and the Torque Live Data page was helpful in setting my Base Voltage and Delta Voltage table values.

But, I don't understand some additional information available on that page:
Speed Signal Level?
Speed Signal Acc?

And finally, dos the Torque Voltage that's output depend on what values you have in the Delta Voltage table?

I've read all the documentation I could find and came up empty. Any info appreciated.

I'm doing another round of Bafang Ultra tuning, and the Torque Live Data page was helpful in setting my Base Voltage and Delta Voltage table values.

But, I don't understand some additional information available on that page:
Speed Signal Level?
Speed Signal Acc?

And finally, dos the Torque Voltage that's output depend on what values you have in the Delta Voltage table?

I've read all the documentation I could find and came up empty. Any info appreciated.
The developers do poke around their Facebook page. Many of my customers got very good support there.

I've never gotten any replies to anything I've posted there. I guess my questions are not of interest to others, or they don't know the answers either.

I've never gotten any replies to anything I've posted there. I guess my questions are not of interest to others, or they don't know the answers either.
That sucks. I’ve been out of the loop for many months now. But George used to find time and jump in. I’m rather disappointed in the entire device. I had several support samples and gifted all 3. For the BBSxx I run they were overkill.

Back