Allmtn RX Mod's so far

Hi, Just thought i'd share the allmtn rx mods to date. Waiting for my new wheels and some additional paintwork to finish. I'll post pictures when complete.

Attachments

• IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 511
finished so far, just waiting for stars rim stealth decal stickers..

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 438
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 438
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 434
Mods to date are..enve bar, stem and cap. New handles, spacers, fork stickers, wheels (dt swiss 240 / stans ex stealth decals). XTR pedals, crank xt decal, 18t crank wheel and speed mod dongle. Seat is charge titanium, seat post red, red ceramic jockey wheels, 3m vinyl wrap and painting to remove lime green.

found your pics looks well that, might look at a wrap just to save mine from marks a stones, what costs are involved there roughly? Thanks Berty :thumbsup:

Finally finished and now i can enjoy it until next project. Due to all upgrades inc nyon, speed dongle, wheels and envy upgrades it took it past cost of pro. However, I've saved wheels and original stuff to put back on when i sell. Wheels and envy stuff will come with me, at least thats the initial thought. I like red, black and white theme so the rx was the easiest to decal. It took a lot of time to mess around, stripping bike down, painting and 3m vinyl. It's very bespoke now though.

Done my first mod , 40mm riser bars,feels good I've more control with my short arms but also gives the nyon more protection, the extra dosh for the better components on the pro over the RX is now justified, the ride is so much more plush, the gearing has a much wider range on the RX I never even used the fist 3 gears they were to low :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 400
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 418
Bertyo, I ran out of gears so changed from sprocket to 18t, which made quite a difference in gearing. If you don this go for a sync sprocket. Personally, I'm a big fan of shimano gearing / brakes after having SRAM XX etc. My bike was never set up, nor did I get a bike fit which is lacking from most ebike sellers. Good look with the mods!!

Back