Light ebike

Divouneh

Region
USA
I am thinking to the Roaster V2 , removing the battery for a bigger one in a bag attached to the frame.
It's a class3 Ebike easy to put in your car. The range seems small if you ride fast but with a bigger battery ๐Ÿ˜...
Could be interesting to built my own, with a 20$ old bike and 250-350 kit ๐Ÿ™„?
My Lectric XP3.0 is to heavy to put in my Jeep. I could do it if needed but not the best.
Roadster_v2_Matte_Burgundy-scaled-1400x934.jpg

I am thinking to the Roaster V2 , removing the battery for a bigger one in a bag attached to the frame.
It's a class3 Ebike easy to put in your car. The range seems small if you ride fast but with a bigger battery ๐Ÿ˜...
Could be interesting to built my own, with a 20$ old bike and 250-350 kit ๐Ÿ™„?
My Lectric XP3.0 is to heavy to put in my Jeep. I could do it if needed but not the best.
View attachment 173267
You can get the Roadster with an extra battery that looks like the water bottle and installs in 20 minutes. I think it is an extra 300 US?

You are right is an option too, however:
The extra battery is only 7AH 14AH for 300 USD: a 15AH battery cost 150 USD in Ebay + 20 for the bag ๐Ÿ™„ ...
It's easier to charge one battery...
Nb: If you remove the original one no balancer needed for the 2nd one (80 USD)...

The extra battery is only 7AH 14AH for 300 USD: a 15AH battery cost 150 USD in Ebay + 20 for the bag ๐Ÿ™„ ...
Nb: If you remove the original one no balancer needed for the 2nd one (80 USD)...
Not a big fan of the battery in a bag look but fair enough ;)

Good looking bike for the flats. Clean lines. I would need some gears.

I ordered one yesterday and the delivery will be Friday ๐Ÿ™„ .
800$ seems to be a fair deal, preowned one are always over 650 :(
most of the time not the small frame.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 10
Just ordered 14AH battery with the bag, it means double range as original battery 7AH for 116 $...
Very easy to install, or remove ... ๐Ÿ˜
Order.JPG

IMG_8573.jpeg

Ride1UP CF Racer1. Weighs 27lbs for the road version and 28lbs for the gravel. Has a 250w 42nm torque motor. Small 36v battery. Range 15 to 30 miles but a range extender battery is available. Price is $2295.00.

Nice lookin machine Vinny. A guy could blend right in with the spandex crowd no questions asked! ;)

I wrote them a letter and told him that if they had a bike with a bigger battery, that would be a winner and sell a lot more but all they cared about was the stealth aspect. Bought a Yamaha with 80 mile range instead.

I use to ride every day my XP3.0 Lectric but I miss the bike spirit. I love it but it's heavy and not easy to load in my jeep.
I expect little less than 20 miles with my Roaster as you could ride it without power o_O. It's battery management :cool:.

Nice bike.
Good looking bike for the flats. Clean lines. I would need some gears.

I came across an ad for a Velotric T1 ST. Torque sensor, hidden wires, concealed frame battery for $1099. More weight though at 36 lbs, but still lighter than most of mine.

considering the 3p battery as a 10 ah unit is stretching things a bit,i would figure it to be around 7-8 ah unless those are very good cells,i magine they would be plenty though you seem to be a pretty strong rider.

Back