Our soul fast e-bikes..

Jpar

Region
USA
I figured instead of talking about our experience with the bikes we bought on the known issues thread I should probably start my own...
Just kind of a continuation where I left off there.
To recap weed took a long trip from Portland Oregon down to Mesa Arizona of course on the way going to other places visiting relatives but this was the main goal. We were met by Jim Decker the owner who gave us a personal tour and test drive. Very pleasant experience.. he also tossed in a couple cup holders for us which was very nice... We ended up ordering our bikes to be shipped to us the next day as shipping was less expensive than paying Arizona tax.. Even though mine was abused by the UPS or at least the box was they packed them very very well and no significant damage.. My wife came actually in a TV box and it came pristine... Good on them for spending the extra money to put them in TV boxes to try get the product to the customer and better condition...
Everything went together pretty simply and straightforward.
So far the weather is only cooperated for a couple short rides on them after work but looking forward to some beach time and some long bike path rides... So far they're very fast!..

The great part of being new to this is I don't know what I'm missing? Maybe you could let us know the difference or at least me..
Sorry, the Ultra is Bafangs top motor. it may be easier to custom programmed the controller. The Ultra is pretty locked down from the factory.

Sorry, the Ultra is Bafangs top motor. it may be easier to custom programmed the controller. The Ultra is pretty locked down from the factory.
From what I gather the controller can trust them program at least the difference between kilometers and miles per hour and also you can up it to near 30 miles an hour... Which right now without doing all that it seems to be going fast enough....

From what I gather the controller can trust them program at least the difference between kilometers and miles per hour and also you can up it to near 30 miles an hour... Which right now without doing all that it seems to be going fast enough....
Alrighty

Last edited:
Allrighty
I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything or tried to sound like I am..
I hope to learn stuff more about my bike and bikes in general e-bikes if you will.. and maybe gain some knowledge and maybe even enough to help other people... If there's something you can let me know about my bike I'm all ears...

Attachments

• PXL_20220609_224753880.jpg
    PXL_20220609_224753880.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 179
I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything or tried to sound like I am..
I hope to learn stuff more about my bike and bikes in general e-bikes if you will.. and maybe gain some knowledge and maybe even enough to help other people... If there's something you can let me know about my bike I'm all ears...
Plenty of people on this site with mucho info on all things e-bike. Ask away,

Back