Buying KTM ebike in USA?

robrob

I rode a friend's KTM ebike Mountainbike in Hungary for the last three weeks and absolutely loved it. Are there any real KTM ebike dealers in the USA? The only dealer that I could find was JeJamesCycles.com which only sells the Macina Chacana 293 for $4,248. Any other way for us Yankees to buy a KTM?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

I ran across this article the other day ... towards the end, it mentions KTM (who is changing its name to Pierer Mobility AG?) is expecting to sell 65,000 e-bikes in 2020 and is entering the Australian and US markets by 2021 ... this leads me to believe they do not presently have dealers in the US (maybe Canada?) ...

KTM also expects to sell some 65,000 electric bicycles this year, a figure that Pierer predicts will approach 100,000 by 2021 as the company initiates sales in Australia and the U.S.

Edit: and any time I post a link to a Bloomberg article - it shows up as "are you a robot" ... not sure why it does that. If you want to Google the article, the title is :"While carmakers suffer, motorcycles are on a roll in Europe".

I ran across this article the other day ... towards the end, it mentions KTM (who is changing its name to Pierer Mobility AG?) is expecting to sell 65,000 e-bikes in 2020 and is entering the Australian and US markets by 2021 ... this leads me to believe they do not presently have dealers in the US (maybe Canada?) ...

Thanks Over50, I was afraid that was going to be the answer. By the way, no one is going to buy a Pierer Mobility motocross bike :D

Back