Very positive experience.

Joe EE

Just finished my first kit build and I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Gary at Golden Motor. His instructional videos on YouTube and his hands on approach to his business are a very refreshing change. He has been personally available throughout the build process which I think is unique and outstanding. The products were easy to work with and although this is now a brand new bike, my first ride was exhilarating. I look forward to more installs and further purchases from this company.
D836F6C3-0BE8-4BA4-B9C1-2CEB03B056F2.jpeg

Just finished my first kit build and I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Gary at Golden Motor. His instructional videos on YouTube and his hands on approach to his business are a very refreshing change. He has been personally available throughout the build process which I think is unique and outstanding. The products were easy to work with and although this is now a brand new bike, my first ride was exhilarating. I look forward to more installs and further purchases from this company.View attachment 20726
Cool bike, would like to see a profile pic

Back