2021 Rize Models - Shipping Thread

Just paid for our 2 Leisure Steps. Hope shipping doesn’t get hung up too much with all the FedEx delays. Excited though! :)

Mine were delivered yesterday. Unfortunately, I am away on business and wont return until Thursday morning. I just get to look at them in their boxes on my security camera lol.

Whow you're lucky. Still silence from Rize since I paid last Monday. Did yours ship from Canada (Vancouver) or from Rize California?

Whow you're lucky. Still silence from Rize since I paid last Monday. Did yours ship from Canada (Vancouver) or from Rize California?
Compton, California. It was silent for a while and then it showed an exception. I guess the package label fell off or was unreadable so they had to relabel it. It arrived a couple days after that. Luckily the FedEx guy was nice enough to slide them into my garage since I am out of town (I have a remote garage door opener & camera). It does take some time though. Did you have a preorder and then just finished the payment or did you do a brand new order on monday? If you did a new order, it may take some time to process.

I ordered back in mid. August from Rize Canada, Vancouver. Paid a week ago but haven't heard a peep since.
I was wondering how you put them away safe if your out of town, that all sounds very organized.

I ordered back in mid. August from Rize Canada, Vancouver. Paid a week ago but haven't heard a peep since.
I was wondering how you put them away safe if your out of town, that all sounds very organized.
Yeah, I got really lucky. I just landed and turned my phone off airplane mode when the FedEx guy rang my doorbell. I spoke to him through the video doorbell and asked him to take my signature verbally and just put them in the garage. Luckily my house is iot connected so I could open the garage door and watch him on camera putting the boxes inside and then I could shut it remotely. The first time in my experience in my area that FedEx has actually done a great job. Typically FedEx in my area just throws packages in the driveway and leaves.

Neat system. I have always found Fed Ex the best at getting the delivery job done quickly but agree, they’re not always that careful. I’m in Canada, not sure if Rize is using FedEx, they may just be using Canada post which is very variable and time of day seems totally unpredictable. Any enjoy, good luck.

Neat system. I have always found Fed Ex the best at getting the delivery job done quickly but agree, they’re not always that careful. I’m in Canada, not sure if Rize is using FedEx, they may just be using Canada post which is very variable and time of day seems totally unpredictable. Any enjoy, good luck.
Here is some information that may help.

Great thanks, but I expect they are backed up with the new shipments, it’s a week since I paid. Interesting that California got their shipments at the same time as Canada. Cant be the same ship? arrived in California and trucked up to Canada? Beamed but by Mr Spock?

Mine will be delivered today. The first thing I want to check is the derailleur to see if it has the XT or SRAM GX

Your lucky jvs60, I contacted them Friday but yesterday they seemed to have difficulty explaining what has happened to mine RX. I ordered in mid August and full paid over a week ago. Frustrating.

I assume so because I was asked to pay in full a week ago last Monday. Being asked to pay means they're ready to ship or at least have received them (just my understanding but I hope they will get back to me today to explain whats going on). It was only required to pay a small deposit back in August when I ordered it.

I assume so because I was asked to pay in full a week ago last Monday. Being asked to pay means they're ready to ship or at least have received them (just my understanding but I hope they will get back to me today to explain whats going on). It was only required to pay a small deposit back in August when I ordered it.
Be patient. When they ask you to pay for it, there's a bike there with your name on it.....

MikeinCalagary (post higher up) said he had spoken to Rize (I assume in Canada) last week and they had confirmed the RX would ship this week. Fingers firmly crossed.

I was recently in a car accident and was lucky to escape with “only“ broken ribs. Getting back on my RX, after long days of convalescence, I was reminded what a fun machine it is. Enjoy every minute.

Back