2021 Rize Models - Shipping Thread

We feel lucky, we just started our hunt for an ebike last weekend. With a crash course deep dive into these things and a bit of advice, we landed on putting a deposit down on two Rize bikes earlier this week. Well the anticipation has been building for a couple days and I found myself really wanting the bike. I was thrilled to get the billing request today for our RX and City MD. We cant wait to see what the buzz is all about.
Congrats!

The website is showing the RX as In Stock! I also got word that the current RX and RX pro bikes will come with either a Shimano XT or SRAM GX Eagle derailleur. I'm glad, that saves me some money on upgrading from the Alivio.

Last edited:
Yay!!!! Excited for both of you. May the gods of cross country shipping be kind!

Fedex isn't likely "still waiting". Fedex is scrambling to find a truck that can be dispatched to go get the shipment from the Rize warehouse. When that happens, THEN you'll start seeing movement on the tracking app. Don't be disappointed if that doesn't happen for a couple more days. It's not the fault of Rize. They've called Fedex. From here, the delay is on Fedex....

Fedex isn't likely "still waiting". Fedex is scrambling to find a truck that can be dispatched to go get the shipment from the Rize warehouse. When that happens, THEN you'll start seeing movement on the tracking app. Don't be disappointed if that doesn't happen for a couple more days. It's not the fault of Rize. They've called Fedex. From here, the delay is on Fedex....

Yup no movement on my label either 😒

Spoke to Rize on Wednesday was advised my Leisure step is to ship this week and Rize X early next week. No shipping email so far. I’m in Alberta.

Spoke to Rize on Wednesday was advised my Leisure step is to ship this week and Rize X early next week. No shipping email so far. I’m in Alberta.
Fedex actually picked my package up from Rize yesterday, so there's finally movement. Is this the first batch of 2021 RX released this year? I haven't seen any videos or reviews on them at all.

I fully paid last Monday for an RX 2021 but havent received a shipping notice yet. I sent and email today but they havent responded. I guess they’re quite overwhelmed with the latest deliveries, my sympathies. Let’s hope it ships next week.🤞

Back