2021 Rize Models - Shipping Thread

SpartyOn11

Region
USA
Starting this thread to track any updates people may get on the shipping of the new 2021 Rize models

As of 8/30/2021
- Blade: late September
- Blade 2: late September
- Blade 2 (2nd batch): October
- Bolt: early-mid September
- Bolt X: late September
- Fixie: mid September
- City: late September
- City MD: (delayed) early October
- Leisure: mid September
- Leisure Step: (delayed) mid September
- Liberty: late September
- Rize: mid September
- Rize MD: late September
- Rize X: early-mid September
- Rize RX: early-mid September
- RX Pro: early-mid September

Last edited:
FWIW - I called support yesterday (8/23/2021) and asked a few questions around shipping (specifically around the RX models). Here are some highlights:
  • The updates on the website are tied to the shipping department and updated regularly (https://rizebikes.com/pages/shipping-schedule)
  • At this time, the shipping department has not voiced any issues or delays (asked about the RX models specifically)
  • The agent said "The one thing I do know specifically is that the RX and RX pro models were some of the first ones loaded on the cargo ship"

Update: 8/30/2021

Rize is expecting the ship to arrive in the Vancouver port within the next week or two. When it arrives, it will be 1-2 days for the bikes to be delivered and then shipping to start. Customers can expect an email about 1 week before they expect the bikes to arrive in port. This will be an update email to notify that shipping should occur soon.

The customer service rep i spoke to said they have not heard any major updates on shipping which is good news. If the shipment was delayed, they would have received something by now. Fingers crossed everything goes smooth the next week or two.

Update 9/2/2021 - A few bikes are now listed as delayed vs the last update
- Blade: (delayed) October
- Liberty: (delayed) October

Update 9/7/2021

Good news for the RX, I'd say we're past early September and getting close to Mid. September.
So when they arrive at the Rize facility do they just add the purchased accessories and ship or do they do some assembly and repackage?
I see your in the US, are the models the same for the US and Canada and do your reports apply to US and Canada?
Thanks for this.

Good news for the RX, I'd say we're past early September and getting close to Mid. September.
So when they arrive at the Rize facility do they just add the purchased accessories and ship or do they do some assembly and repackage?
I see your in the US, are the models the same for the US and Canada and do your reports apply to US and Canada?
Thanks for this.
My bike (RX Pro), purchased in Oct. of '20, did not appear to have been opened or touched in any manner after the box was closed in China. If memory serves me, they asked for the balance owing to be paid in full just prior to it arriving at the warehouse. A few days after that I got the tracking number, and from there it did take a while, maybe a week or 10 days, for the tracking number to show activity. Bike was delivered a week later.

Thanks for this.
I am pretty sure the accessories will ship separately. You may not even get them when you get your bike (maybe sooner or even later). My reports are for both US and Canada. All shipments arrive in the port of Vancouver and leave from there. There is a shipping estimate on the website that shows the approximate shipping time for each zone someone may live in (not sure if it shows Canada or just USA). I think it is safe to assume we probably wont get them in hand until the beginning of October. It is just odd they have not updated the shipping information online. They are really good about adjusting times and marking things as "delayed" if they get news of any delays.

Update 9/13/2021 (Any changes are highlighted)

Well, it is officially mid September and I haven't heard anything about my RX Pro. I assume if they are anywhere close to shipping, they should be to Vancouver already. Has anyone been notified about payment for an upcoming shipment?

@cpstew Nothing yet. I would call them. I have had really good conversations with some of the customer service reps on shipping. Sometimes they are helpful and sometimes they are not. One thing is certain, calling is 100% better than email. If you email, you will only get a standard shipping email back telling you to check the website.

I received a request for payment for Leisure step and Rize X last week. No shipping yet.
Given this, I would imagine the shipments have arrived in port and maybe they just have not got to the other models yet. I could be completely wrong though. I was told, the Rize RX was one of the first models loaded on the ship. It would be odd if the other models made it to port but the Rize RX has not.

Are but maybe first on, last off.....:). It probably takes a while to go through all the orders, I'm guessing we're not the only three people that order Rize bikes. I wonder if they just stick label on the box and forward it too us? they did say accessories ordered at the same time as the bike get shipped free.

I am thinking they do just that, slap a label on it and let it go. They probably ship the accessories free because you are already paying a lot for the bike so why not allow free shipping. I doubt they will ship the same time but I am probably wrong like usual :)

I just received my request for payment today (2x Rize RX). When I called customer service, they said they expect shipments to start next week for the people who paid in full. Not sure if this is true but it looks like we are getting closer :)

I just received my request for payment today (2x Rize RX). When I called customer service, they said they expect shipments to start next week for the people who paid in full. Not sure if this is true but it looks like we are getting closer :)
Congrats!

Back