2020 : Our Rides in Words, Photos & Videos

• Thread starter Deleted member 18083
  • Start date
@Akrotiri: try Mapy.cz, which is available as both a smartphone app and http://en.mapy.cz You can download offline maps of Greece and the app and the site will work in English for you. You can plan your routes for Road Bike or MTB. I assure you: you'd be positively surprised!

A grey day by the (shark-infested?) river …
David, you're the master of trail photography!
Can you explain the meaning of the road-sign?
Northshore, Brisbane River

Northshore, Brisbane River
10.45 am, 58 km
Monday wasn't the cheeriest of days. No, not because of the overcast skies – they are always welcome – but because the café at Northshore was closed for the first day of the working week, whatever that might be.

This is as far as one can cycle downstream before having to make a decision: north or south, simple. I chose west, heading back the way I come from!

Brisbane River ride to Northshore

Took my first ride on my new Rize Leisure Step. I went from Manayunk in Philadelphia along the Kelly drive bike trail to the art museum and back. It was wonderful. It was a 20 mile first ride.
A 20 mile first ebike ride is excellent. The big ebike grin should last a while.

"Oh the places you'll go " by Dr. Suess. I used to read that to my daughters. :)

Airborne
Lovers Walk, Shorncliffe
Moreton Bay Cycleway
7.35 am, 24 km

Trivia... do all four legs leave the ground at the same time when a horse gallops?
Bonus... do you know who first studied this question using chrono-photography?

Last edited:
Back