This is commonly known as "walk mode". It is very useful for pushing a heavy ebike up a steep incline, stairs, etc., especially for bikes without a throttle. 4 km/hr is a good speed for this purpose.

Jay See, are you in the US? (I see you are in Switzerland) I read that it was disabled for the US market. It'd be great if it did work as I have an older friend who has a lot of stairs to get his 2016 Haibike fat six in and out of his place.
If anyone has any knowledge of how to get it functional it would be greatly appreciated!

I have the Xduro Bosch system. There is a "walk" button on the small control unit next to the left grip. Non-functional I am afraid to say. I hope we can get it activated..
As I mentioned earlier my friend is getting a Xduro Fat Tire and has a bunch of steps to get into his place.
He is going to set up a thin ramp but still the angle is steep, and we are the "older"generation so making it more challenging!

I live in the u.s. and have a 2017 Xduro. It came with the walk assist button enabled. I also have a 2016 xduro and the walk assist is not enabled.

I live in the u.s. and have a 2017 Xduro. It came with the walk assist button enabled. I also have a 2016 xduro and the walk assist is not enabled.
How does the walk assist function? Do you hold down the button? Maybe it is outlined in the manual.
My friend might wind up with a 2017 Xduro Fat Six so maybe it'll work for him.
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, it's in the manual. You press the button on the bottom and walk will appear on the screen. Then you just hit the plus button and the bike will begin to move.

Yes, it's in the manual. You press the button on the bottom and walk will appear on the screen. Then you just hit the plus button and the bike will begin to move.
Man, I wish I had this feature on my '16 Sduro Trekking. I'm having a heckuva time getting that thing upstairs to my apartment after a ride.

Is there a way to enable the walk on a 2016 Xduro? Would the dealers in the US be able to do it with their computer hookups?

Back