1000W Torque sensored ebikes

roshan

I'm proud to announce Biktrix's latest offering! 1000W nominal 1500W peak - torque assist bikes! Not pre-order, shipping now!

Check them out here:
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I'm proud to announce Biktrix's latest offering! 1000W nominal 1500W peak - torque assist bikes! Not pre-order, shipping now!

Check them out here:
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Can you reprogram at your level?
Many of the bikes I tested, had very jerky response. If tuned well, I can see these bikes taking off.

Can you reprogram at your level?
Many of the bikes I tested, had very jerky response. If tuned well, I can see these bikes taking off.

The first prototypes of this motor was indeed very jerky. Bafang has improved that quite a bit in the production bikes. On top of that, we have our own programming to make it much smoother - just like the programming on most of our other Bafang powered bikes.

Right on!! I'll have to drop by and give it a ride... the original MX with the lower power and torque sensing is a great bike and no doubt this is a huge upgrade.

Look forward to it like a kid ! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. These trails are right outside my door and are groomed all winter.

Attachments

• 514cb12cd0d441e39105e3792dd830ae.jpg
    514cb12cd0d441e39105e3792dd830ae.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 779
Back