Wonder who this could be?

tlippy

Looking for Lunaw bike reviews and this comment showed up.
"An unnamed reviewer from the leading ebike review site offered to review the Luna Apex for the cool fee of $750 and a free ebike. To me this seems downright dishonest. How can you possibly produce an objective review of a product when you’re getting the ebike for free and $750. This reviewer is not making money off the advertising, he’s making a killing fleecing ebike companies for crappy review after crappy review."

Well, the company certainly doesn’t have to do it. Court (assuming that’s who you mean) states up front that he charges a fee. You’re also assuming that’s really true.
I don’t pay any attention to his ebike reviews other than to see the bike in operation. I chose my Allant+7 via a test ride before I ever even saw this site.

Last edited:
Hicks and the Lunatics have long criticized Court and have taken potshots to demean the EBR site and users. But without attribution, it's just a bunch of bunk.
I did see the owner of Luna being interviewed. Interesting, to say the least. I really don't have a clue about who the poster I quoted was referring to-just guessing

I did see the owner of Luna being interviewed. Interesting, to say the least. I really don't have a clue about who the poster I quoted was referring to-just guessing
Eric was a member here, until he was shown the door. He didn't play well with others.

Back