Winter Sucks

Winter sucks, but spring is just around the corner. 🌷 :)

Last edited:
Winter sucks, but spring is just around the corner. 🌷 :)

It is interesting to me that the equinox happens at exactly the same instant worldwide when the line between dusk and dawn goes from one pole to the other, with equal light and darkness across the globe.
This was made last year.

It is interesting to me that the equinox happens at exactly the same instant worldwide when the line between dusk and dawn goes from one pole to the other, with equal light and darkness across the globe.
This was made last year.
What a beautifully dynamic world we live in! Not just because we ride a spinning tilted planet of great beauty doing laps around a beautiful solar system. Also because we have the technology to capture satellite images like that and an NOAA to bring them to the public in such an elegant way.

Now imagine a world where educational videos like that were commonplace on TV.

It's been an incredible winter for eBikes and eTrans builds. I've only missed the days I was in poor health. The first ride in 6" of snow and blizzard was a real adventure.
First year that i can remember in 30+ years that 4" of snow is the most at one time (so far) in 23/24 winter season here in Mpls. First winter that my LT has ventured to McDs in frigid weather. Only 5-10 minute ride then take battery inside to warmup before heading back.

Good News to hear that you are again up and about on your custom etrike ... Enjoy the New Year!

What a beautifully dynamic world we live in! Not just because we ride a spinning tilted planet of great beauty doing laps around a beautiful solar system. Also because we have the technology to capture satellite images like that and an NOAA to bring them to the public in such an elegant way.

Now imagine a world where educational videos like that were commonplace on TV.
aye, but as carl sagan wants us to realize"she is rare" lets start a terraform earth movement, before the "plutarchs" take all away.

First year that i can remember in 30+ years that 4" of snow is the most at one time (so far) in 23/24 winter season here in Mpls. First winter that my LT has ventured to McDs in frigid weather. Only 5-10 minute ride then take battery inside to warmup before heading back.

Good News to hear that you are again up and about on your custom etrike ... Enjoy the New Year!
Winona is called, tongue in cheek, the tropical corner of Minnesnowta. We're like one or two degree days warmer than Mpls. This year is unlike any of my 72 years of living in or traveling to Minnesnowta! When we decided to retire here we watched the weather reports daily and there were occasional 50F days, but this year beats them all. No snow cover here at all! NADA! Weird!

Winona ... in the "banana belt" of Minnesnowta. :cool:

Here in the "far" north east we've got very little snow cover (less than a foot). Right now it's cold (well below freezing plus the wind) but the next few prospects for moisture are coming as rain ... in February! It is indeed a strange winter.

In this corner of the Pacific Northwest it's been a mild winter. Most moisture is going to California. Our problem is a deficit of mountain snow, and that is our source of water and power. If things don't turn around soon it will be a difficult summer.

More atmospheric rivers right now. All this rain has been very bad for the bike business with shops consolidating and closing. I have eight eBikes in stock to sell and one analog. I will be getting a ton more analogs over the next two weeks as a shop that owes me a bunch of money is closing. I can't wait to put Winter to bed.

Back