Wind speeds and your ride.

Screenshot_20230623-014338_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230623-014636_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'm afraid you are clueless here mate. You certainly think the stem is the thing projecting upwards.

Learn to ride no-👐 you dumb ass,

and check the angle of your spine relative to the road beneath you in that comfortable natural position when you lift your hands away from the handlebars and fly

No lean at all.
Vertical

You do lean though.
Left and right in the cross winds and gusts
No forward and aft crap.

Screenshot_20230623-020637_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Yeah, I see that.
I see you or me or anyone on that bike doing a push-up on the handlebars.

Unless they're riding no hands-on.

Learn to ride no-👐 you dumb ass,

and check the angle of your spine relative to the road beneath you in that comfortable natural position when you lift your hands away from the handlebars and fly

No lean at all.
Vertical

You do lean though.
Left and right in the cross winds and gusts
No forward and aft crap.
Correct me if wrong: Are you a cyclist? Because you have confessed you were an electric motorcyclist just recently? And that you only did not remove the pedals to abide the law? What do you know about cycling?

1687500658751.png

Have you ever pedalled for 163 miles? Have you ever taken part in a bike race? Because I have. And you are trying to educate me? :D

I know that you are supposed to raise your hands over your head when you cross the finish line.

View attachment 156527

I learned how to ride no-hands when I was nine years old, and I never forgot how to do it.
That's in the road cycling, buddy :D
Not in the gravel biking.
I think you could disconnect the throttle sometimes. Otherwise you could not ride no-hands :D

1687510155399.png

This is the finish line of a 509 km (316 mi) gravel ride. These guys are tired, and they ride uneven terrain. No place to throw their arms up! Photo: Aneta Mikulska

Last edited:
I know that you are supposed to raise your hands over your head when you cross the finish line.

View attachment 156527

I learned how to ride no-hands when I was nine years old, and I never forgot how to do it.
Stephen Roche winning the World championship road race for Ireland in Villach Austria 1987. Same year he won the Tour De France and the Giro D'Italia. Only second rider in history to win the triple crown after the indomitable Eddy Merckx. (plus Annemiek Van Vleuten 2022). Riding a Battaglin all Columbus steel frame with full Campy C Record groupset with the iconic delta brakes. One of the most beautiful bikes ever built in one of the most famous moments in cycling history.

Correct me if wrong: Are you a cyclist? Because you have confessed you were an electric motorcyclist just recently? And that you only did not remove the pedals to abide the law? What do you know about cycling?

Have you ever pedalled for 163 miles? Have you ever taken part in a bike race? Because I have. And you are trying to educate me? :D
Please give this line of complete crap a rest. I can't be the only one bored to tears with you bringing this up every time you start loosing an argument. Same story regarding throttles. Big power and throttles are both concepts you completely fail to comprehend - just because of the backward laws YOU must abide by....

Correct me if wrong: Are you a cyclist? Because you have confessed you were an electric motorcyclist just recently?

That's not a confession.
It's just a simple statement.
Technically and legally I am an electric assisted bicycle because I have working pedals and a drive train, and I can't go over 32 kph.

I have chosen to not pedal, because I don't wanna, so I'm using my ebike as a two wheeled scooter.

I've traveled 85 km with my 48V 25ah battery without pedaling.
It took me 5 hours, because I don't get very far going fast.

And you are trying to educate me? :D

No, but I'm sure any 12 year old girl could teach you how to ride no- 👐

Riding no hands is for all ages and all types of bikes.
Not when you need to operate the throttle.
FYI I could ride no-hands when I was 10. It was a long time ago.
I've traveled 85 km with my 48V 25ah battery without pedaling.
So you know a sh*t about cycling.

I once travelled for 2000 km without pedalling. My ride was called "a car".

Same story regarding throttles. Big power and throttles are both concepts you completely fail to comprehend - just because of the backward laws YOU must abide by....
Such a good tale totally spoilt by PCebiker. Because he admits he's not pedalling. It is hard to be pedalling when one is sitting upright on a spring-sofa :D

Last edited:
... and look what our Polish friend has managed to accomplish in Strava stats with the internet validation seeking brain of a 14 year old girl.
Almost as noteworthy as the duece I dropped earlier today.

Not when you need to operate the throttle.
FYI I could ride no-hands when I was 10. It was a long time ago.

I have cruise control and every ebike has PAS mode.
There's no reason to stop pedaling when your hands aren't on the handlebars.

I once travelled for 2000 km without pedalling. My ride was called "a car".

I've riden 1300 km since April.
It took me 62 hours.

20230623_122049.jpg

It is hard to be pedalling when one is sitting upright on a spring-sofa :D

No it's not.
My bike is fine to pedal.

Pedaling while sitting up straight is certainly possible, and many people do it.

Do you really think that this lady should be leaning over her handlebars?

Screenshot_20230623-122829_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I refuse to lean over to reach my handlebars.
It's just not comfortable
My back aches and my neck stings.

I've riden 1300 km since April.
Your moped rode* you for 1300 km.

As in the "Soviet Russia" joke:
-- In the civilised world, people ride their bicycles.
-- In the United States, many people are ridden by their bikes.

The pregnant woman in the picture is on a very short ride. Still, I do not wish that Karen a crash with her baby. She even wears no helmet.

Last edited:
Your moped rode* you for 1300 km.

As in the "Soviet Russia" joke:
-- In the civilised world, people ride their bicycles.
-- In the United States, many people are ridden by their bikes.

The pregnant woman in the picture is on a very short ride. Still, I do not wish that Karen a crash with her baby. She even wears no helmet.
Yes Soviet Russia... Civilized world 🤣🤣
It's like Polish Breaking News.. Family trapped for 3 hours when polish man locks keys in car!

I think I heard tge sound of a toilet flushing, which is this thread going down the drain.
IMG_0583.jpeg

Back