Why are Threads Being Deleted because Someone Complains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry, as you’re a serious student I suggest a slim old volume by Eric Hoffer “The True Believer” guaranteed to remove the scales from your eyes. In it the common determinants connecting religious adherents with political movements is explored. This will give you an understanding of why “alternative facts” (TY Kellyann) are so appealing to a certain cast of mind.
As for me when the weather breaks I’m going to pedal my way to Charlottsville to hear some good music.
I wonder what criticism Mulezen has, of alternative facts per se. Why would anyone be opposed to facts of any kind?

John The world ending > You think the way you think because the Truth is being shut down. After all The Topic was outside the Mod's Comfort Zone? That's the whole problem > How can someone's words physically harm someone ? Hurt their feelings or anger them ? SOOOO WHAT . You're old enough to remember sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me. Today the mindset is You're not seeing those sticks and stones being thrown even though that's exactly what you see . But words and what we exhale when we breath is destroying the Planet LOL ;) That's the whole problem > You and I could be friends and argue vigorously in total disagreement _ So what ??? DEBATE is healthy . The world is about to explode That's a fact I have on an authority that is never wrong >
You , like so many today are concerned only with human needs & have no respect for nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back