Who's got a drop seat?

Can't help you with your seat tube size, and switching to a tubeless tyre set up aside, fitting a dropper seat post has been the best mod that I have ever made to any bike.

I even bought one to go straight onto the new bike, before it had even arrived.

Glad to read that you are also enjoying riding off road. I've never understood why people buy e-mtb's then don't use them off road.

If you want to learn more about them, or any other mtb related tip, this guy has a brilliant YT channel.

Last edited:
My Xduro All Mtn RX came with a dropper post. If it hadn't, I would have had put one on right away. Best invention since suspension.

Can't help you with your seat tube size, and switching to a tubeless tyre set up aside, fitting a dropper seat post has been the best mod that I have ever made to any bike.

I even bought one to go straight onto the new bike, before it had even arrived.

Glad to read that you are also enjoying riding off road. I've never understood why people buy e-mtb's then don't use them off road.

If you want to learn more about them, or any other mtb related tip, this guy has a brilliant YT channel.

Already a subscriber! LOL Watching him a few others is what got me going. I actually just got back from a ride and wiped out bunny hopping the curb in front of my house coming home 10 mintues ago. LOL

Almost positive it's 31.6. It's generally stamped on the post towards the bottom if you pull it out of the seat tube.

I am currently looking at purchasing a dropper post and was interested if anyone has used a Magura Vyron eLect Vario- seat post ?

Cheers

Back