Where's My XP?

#3828 is here! ripped open the box cut the zip ties aired up the tires made a pass in the parking lot to make sure I still knew how to ride a bike! lol Then down the dock to my boat, little nervous the dock is about 4' wide and I have about 200 yards to my boat! Made it no problems! charged the battery an just got back from a test spin. So far so good, headlight is bright enough for me. I don't have any complaints, except I ordered white and got black.

#3828 is here! ripped open the box cut the zip ties aired up the tires made a pass in the parking lot to make sure I still knew how to ride a bike! lol Then down the dock to my boat, little nervous the dock is about 4' wide and I have about 200 yards to my boat! Made it no problems! charged the battery an just got back from a test spin. So far so good, headlight is bright enough for me. I don't have any complaints, except I ordered white and got black.
So this is where my bike went, I ordered black and got white!

Same message I got, We must be in the same group.
Ordered July 9th # 254* and recieved tracking number Sept 6th "Not found" Message. I also got a black one.
I think there not shipping in order.

hello guys, in my experience, this tracking numbers are pre-printed and scheduled for pick up from factory. probably he is shipping from China, and the factory didn't full fill the order so the courier can't pickup the bikes , therefore the tracking number shows pending. probably won't update ever again or is gonna update once the bike factory notify the courier company that they are ready for pick up. till then is gonna stay like that. if hes shipping from China speaking now. normally ebikes are shipped by airfreight from China and in 10 - 15 days maximum or earlier should reach the destination. have in mind that shipping cost from China to US is about 500-600 USD per item so if ou bought the bike 1400 about it covers the shipping and the production cost and he could make a small profit as well. otherwise he might be a scam. if hes shipping from US probably he's waiting for the container to arrive but this doesn't excuse why to give you a pre-printed tracking number.

Last edited:
Order 465X, Received FedEx tracking on Friday 9/27 and the FedEx website showed that they had received it on Monday 19/30 at Arcadia, CA. Checked FedEx site everyday for time of departure. No Luck! Finally called FedEx today 10/3 and they confirmed that I will receive it on Friday 10/4 per the ETA on their web site. Neat trick since the site still shows the bike is in CA. We will see...

10/04/19 - Update. FedEx surprised me! Got it first thing this morning. Only thing I noticed was the chain was off the front sprocket, which was easy to fix. Charging the battery for my first ride. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Back