Where's My XP?

Don't get too excited.
My white bike had an expected delivery date of yesterday.
Now when I check the delivery date is pending.
Fed Ex doesn't even have the bike yet.
Though I think you can agree that it's better to know that your bike is "next in line," so to speak. I'm #511x, ordered on Aug. 31, and my bike will supposedly ship in "October," nothing more specific than that. Seeing how it's almost October and it seems we're still in the very late 3000s, I'm not expecting to see my bike until November, which is annoying because it generally starts snowing around mid-November and I'd hate to get snowed in or have my bike ruined by road salt. Oh well. I hope I'm not being too pessimistic.

Though I think you can agree that it's better to know that your bike is "next in line," so to speak. I'm #511x, ordered on Aug. 31, and my bike will supposedly ship in "October," nothing more specific than that. Seeing how it's almost October and it seems we're still in the very late 3000s, I'm not expecting to see my bike until November, which is annoying because it generally starts snowing around mid-November and I'd hate to get snowed in or have my bike ruined by road salt. Oh well. I hope I'm not being too pessimistic.

I think you will experience faster wait times than the rest of us.
People arn't going to order as much because its.. winter.
They have greater experience, system in place, but much slower rate of orders. Youll probably get it Mid-October.

Seeing how it's almost October and it seems we're still in the very late 3000s, I'm not expecting to see my bike until November, which is annoying because it generally starts snowing around mid-November and I'd hate to get snowed in or have my bike ruined by road salt. Oh well. I hope I'm not being too pessimistic.

Definitely not being pessimistic, you're being realistic. I'm order #41xx, and haven't even received a tracking number yet. And mine was supposed to be early September shipping, not early October which appears to be the case.

3646 delivered this morning! Ordered Aug. 6. Bike looks awesome! Worth the wait ,trust me. I was in such a hurry to order it ,I didn't know about the code for the bags and was bummed out. Guess what they threw in the bags anyway woo hoo. Thanks Lectric bikes you rock!

Tracking number received Order #407x. Estimated shipping date 10/1/19. Only label created; FedEx does not have the package yet however. Gotta come all the way across the country!

Order #3997, the fedex status moved from label creation to "in transit". Delivery ETA updated from 9/26 to 9/27 EOD. So 43 days from Order date to delivery. Lectric definitely getting a grip on their delivery schedule.

Cant wait for a full weekend ride!!

Last edited:
Order #3997, the fedex status moved from label creation to "in transit". Delivery ETA updated from 9/26 to 9/27 EOD. So 43 days from Order date to delivery. Lectric definitely getting a grip on their delivery schedule.

Just in case you're worried it might be a dream like last time, I can confirm it's not :)

Enjoy your new bike!

Same as ebike supporter. 396x, white, ordered Aug 15. Label created Sun. They notified me monday that it was created and fedex was "notified" . estimated delivery of thurs 26th before fedex even got bike. They took it today and updated delivery to friday 09 27. Going to texas. Seems optomistic but possible.

Back