Where's My XP?

I got my bike ,order 2603 on 9/16. Love it, best purchase ever. And I’m glad I waited it out.
Sonow my husband is selling his Ancheer Ebikes, mountain bike and opting for a white Lectric bike. His order 5622....Christmas present?
I can’t believe the volume these are selling at.
They are selling at a good price, even at $1099

I got my bike ,order 2603 on 9/16. Love it, best purchase ever. And I’m glad I waited it out.
Sonow my husband is selling his Ancheer Ebikes, mountain bike and opting for a white Lectric bike. His order 5622....Christmas present?
I can’t believe the volume these are selling at.
Wow! 5622 x $900 = Over $5,000,000 Pretty good for a company that shipped their first bikes in June of this year.

Okay now I'm really pissed off at FedEx, the armpit of all shippers. FedEx RECEIVED order #290x last Thursday on 9/12. They sat on it until Monday 9/16. This morning, Friday 9/20, I received a notification from FedEx that it would be DELIVERED TODAY. I completely rearranged my schedule and the bike NEVER SHOWED up! I'm placing my money on that it will actually arrive on Tuesday 9/24.

I also received notification that a shipping label was created for order #368x. I have low hopes on following that shipment.

No wonder why so many companies in my circle go with the brown truck, UPS.

FedEx is so screwed up. Last year, they paid ALL moving expenses for an employee, friend of mine, to move from Buffalo New York to Florida to work at that location. Six months later, they are again paying for all moving expenses to relocate the entire household back-up North into another city because they're closing the Florida location.

Friends do not let friends FedEx.
I've had no issues with FedEx like you have. Bad luck sometimes happens. Market forces are also nasty.

Mine is definitely on the move. Already halfway across the US from California. Sadly they could probably be here by Monday but I have never had fed ex delivery early on their scheduled delivery dates so it will probably be here on Wednesday. That's ok though, That is my actual birthday so it will be a nice birthday day present. Now my luck, they won't deliver it till after dark lol. This will be my first bicycle in over 35 years. Last time I rode a bicycle I broke a pedal and got a piece of the metal that was leftover attacked to the crank jabbed in my leg and took something like 30 stitches to close. Ahh to be a teenager again lol.

Mine is definitely on the move. Already halfway across the US from California. Sadly they could probably be here by Monday but I have never had fed ex delivery early on their scheduled delivery dates so it will probably be here on Wednesday. That's ok though, That is my actual birthday so it will be a nice birthday day present. Now my luck, they won't deliver it till after dark lol. This will be my first bicycle in over 35 years. Last time I rode a bicycle I broke a pedal and got a piece of the metal that was leftover attacked to the crank jabbed in my leg and took something like 30 stitches to close. Ahh to be a teenager again lol.
Just be certain to use loctite on the pedals or you may have an unpleasant way to be like a teenager again

Just be certain to use loctite on the pedals or you may have an unpleasant way to be like a teenager again

Yeah, I saw those posts and even a video or two about it. One thing owning a Chinese scooter did for me was taught me to check every bolt and make sure everything is tight. It was a good habit to learn and get into.

what numbers are now shipping? Has that process improved at all?

I just ordered one for my husband and was assured by Brent that the process has improved and it is now like a 4-5 week wait.

On the other hand, I don't even have a label created for order #41xx for "early September shipping". I think the wait will continue to be worse than what they claim.

People are getting their bikes faster now it seems. For those who are thinking about doing their own maintenance and tweaking, I posted a $25 "redneck" bike stand in the "known-issues-problems-with-lectric-ebikes-products-help-solutions" forum.

FedEx officially sucks! My bike was due tomorrow by end of day, now Fedex updated it for Tuesday by end of day and it is less than 30 miles away.

3368 was due Monday 09-23-19. got email 09-22-19 saying it was coming Tuesday,day late now, 09-24-19. next email, bike was delivered 09-23-19 9:10am????? anyways im gona charge her up and do a side by side with my 2019 rad mini. will let ya know. if ya care

Last week of September and still waiting for my "Early September Shipping" confirmation. I've been trying to be as patient as possible. But it's getting tougher with the lack of communication on exactly where they're at on orders. Fingers crossed that they ship it by the end of the week. I'd be happy to just see that a label has been made.. That way I'd have a whole other bout of anxiety to deal with.

Order #41xx, btw..

Last week of September and still waiting for my "Early September Shipping" confirmation. I've been trying to be as patient as possible. But it's getting tougher with the lack of communication on exactly where they're at on orders. Fingers crossed that they ship it by the end of the week. I'd be happy to just see that a label has been made.. That way I'd have a whole other bout of anxiety to deal with.

Order #41xx, btw..

Have patience. I'm a #40xx and I do not expect to see my bike until mid-October. While I hope for it to come sooner, it's pretty clear a two-month wait is the norm. I ordered 8/16, so I'm not worrying until 10/16. They were clearly too optimistic in their original delivery dates, and clearly not prepared for the onslaught. I'm waiting because I continue to do research, and still cannot find a comparable bike for the $899 I paid. And as far as I have been able to read in all these forums, no one anywhere has written a post or posted a video saying the Lectric XP is a total POS. Keepin' the faith! 😇

Back