Where's My XP?

Exactly... they are not shipping in order at all. Still waiting on mine... 7/4 233x
Text below is from Brent.

The bikes are sent in large quantities. They are loaded onto semi trucks and sent to the shipper. However, the shipper may unload one truck prior to another - and that's where this breaks down. Once we have inventory we'll be able to send bikes in smaller quantities and on a daily basis to correct this.

Does anyone know what order # they are up to my number #5310

My XP has been in FedEx transit since Tuesday, originating in Arcadia, CA. I've been tracking the FedEx waypoints as they've popped up in my transit history. They've now formed a kind of breadcrumb trail, reaching across Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and just a few minutes ago, Indianapolis. Over the years, I've ordered a ton of items online, but have never tracked anything as closely as this daggon ebike! But being able to track it seems to be a lot better than just sitting here as the box travels across the continent, with me always wondering where it is at any moment. Of course, FedEx tracking does not actually make anything happen faster, but each new geographic checkpoint that pops up closer and closer to here makes this final part of a looonnng preorder process more real to me. Proof that my bike is truly Virginia-bound. ETA is Monday!

My XP has been in FedEx transit since Tuesday, originating in Arcadia, CA. I've been tracking the FedEx waypoints as they've popped up in my transit history. They've now formed a kind of breadcrumb trail, reaching across Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and just a few minutes ago, Indianapolis. Over the years, I've ordered a ton of items online, but have never tracked anything as closely as this daggon ebike! But being able to track it seems to be a lot better than just sitting here as the box travels across the continent, with me always wondering where it is at any moment. Of course, FedEx tracking does not actually make anything happen faster, but each new geographic checkpoint that pops up closer and closer to here makes this final part of a looonnng preorder process more real to me. Proof that my bike is truly Virginia-bound. ETA is Monday!
Myn is still showing 9/11/19 acadia, cali left fedex origin facility

Myn is still showing 9/11/19 acadia, cali left fedex origin facility

I did not see the tracking waypoints for my shipment until I opened a drop-down window on the FedEx website. Then I selected "Travel History."

However, on the other XP page, someone said their #399x was delivered. He wanted a black and was delivered a white

I took the bike outside for a ride. Then my phone rang. It was not a call but my morning alarm, I opened my eyes and saw my XP fading away. I hate my phone. So here I am sitting in my office with a sad heart with a order #3997 and probably a month more of wait time.

Have a good day!

Someone check up on old new dad? He sounded so excited 😂😂 I'm going to be like that in my delivery day lol that's going to be the longelongest 4 days!
Guys, here's the photo of my black XP (#2321).
Bike is in excellent condition. Packing was very good. No loose connection, no loose parts, no scratches.
It was like, ready to ride right out of the box.

First mod I made was to install a Suntour SP12 NCX Suspension Seat Post (31.6 x 400mm). Sorry no pix of the bike after my mod was done, I was so excited to take it for a spin.
Man, this bike is fast. Really fast. You guys will love this bike.

Attachments

• XP.JPG
    XP.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 391
So obnoxious lol, I wish they would give us a proper timeline. Obvious that 41x wouldn't ship second week of September.

I think part of the problem is that when they receive the shipment of bikes they're loaded 12 to a pallet (they posted a pic - it's somewhere on this forum). But the boxes are hanging off the sides of the palet. That might fit just nicely in a container (I drove a truck for a while but never did containers), but I'm guessing (and it's just a guess), that when the bikes go from the Lectric warehouse to a 3rd party warehouse or directly to FedEx (however that works), I'm guessing they're "floor loaded". They can squeeze probably twice the number of bikes on the trucks when they're floor loaded. No pallets, just some guy getting a workout placing boxes in the trailer. Some freight is like that.

So what I'm saying is are they really going to sweat the details about whether this customer's order is 300 numbers in front of that other customers when they've got all that going on? Again I'm guessing, but imho NO.

I say all this as a person that will never again subject myself to this. Nothing but like-minded frustration here.

I think part of the problem is that when they receive the shipment of bikes they're loaded 12 to a pallet (they posted a pic - it's somewhere on this forum). But the boxes are hanging off the sides of the palet. That might fit just nicely in a container (I drove a truck for a while but never did containers), but I'm guessing (and it's just a guess), that when the bikes go from the Lectric warehouse to a 3rd party warehouse or directly to FedEx (however that works), I'm guessing they're "floor loaded". They can squeeze probably twice the number of bikes on the trucks when they're floor loaded. No pallets, just some guy getting a workout placing boxes in the trailer. Some freight is like that.

So what I'm saying is are they really going to sweat the details about whether this customer's order is 300 numbers in front of that other customers when they've got all that going on? Again I'm guessing, but imho NO.

I say all this as a person that will never again subject myself to this. Nothing but like-minded frustration here.
What you're saying makes sense.

I remember seeing that pic also and was looking at the way they were stacked on the pallets. I think that was a load of processed bikes getting ready to ship. I used to work for a company that sold quite a bit of stuff from other countries. I don't remember ever seeing any pallets in them. Those containers would be stacked floor to ceiling and corner to corner with product and took forever to unload and sort. Also the pictures of the customers' boxes I have seen don;t look like the typical boxes used in items coming from China.

I wonder if Lectric even touches or sees the bikes myself. Does not seem possible if their headquarters are in a different state than where they are shipping from in California. Perhaps that is why they are in the process of moving?

It is frustrating not being able to have a better idea when you will receive your order when waiting such a long time for something that costs this much. It seemed like many labels and "tracking numbers" were done Thursday and I was hoping they would get closer to my turn today but I did not see any reports of new shipments today.

Back