Where's My XP?

In all honesty, I think they're doing the best they can.

If this was a critical time-sensitive item I needed, I may get uptight about delays. But I
Finally my bike (2603, 7/10 order date) is expected here Monday! Hoping there are no issues with it like I’ve been reading about😳

Our bikes must be in the same batch. I finally got confirmation from FedEx overnight. Like yours, the ETA is Monday. Fingers staying crossed!

They're off by about a month and a half. I think that's the best way to put it..

When I preordered in early July, the date given for having my pre-order fulfilled was Aug. 27, with the possibility of up to 10 days after that for the bike to be shipped. On the 10th day after Aug. 27 (Sept. 6) I got an email that the order was "on the way." Today FedEx indicated the shipping was in progress with a delivery date from them set for Monday the 16th. That's 10 days beyond the max of what I had originally been expecting, but Lectric had also put the word out that they were working through a lot of orders in September and I continued to rest easy. So in my case the total number of delay days after that initial word from Lectric stands at 20. I can live with that delay. The bike I had preordered is in fact now in FedEx shipment, and to me, that's a continuing sign of good faith from Lectric.

I'm glad FedEx would never treat a Lectric bike like this (notice the "this side up" at the 33 second mark).

And that's with a camera on him. :) I'm so scared.

Last edited:
I retired from ups, fexed is run the same way as ups... shipping guidelines are no direction arrows 2"foam around item.
I did almost every job during my career....
When loading a trailer we keep the address label up or out. when unloading the trailer label up so the sorter didn't have to hunt for it!
then it rides on a belt till its loaded in to the little brown truck. (that box couldn't stay standing on the belt)
once the driver gets to your house if he's lucky he can use the rear door otherwise he's got to dig it out and fit out of the truck!

If packed proper any item will make the journey just fine!

I used to pick up from some large accounts 1000 packages a day, might have 1 or 2 damages a week, because how the items were packed.
back when I started sears would place an item in a plastic bag and ship it. ups did not pay claims to sears but sears calculated the losses were lower than to pay more employees and better packaging.

In the video the forks are held to a block of plastic, some 3mm foam wrapped around the bike. If that package gets caught on something and falls the 3' off a belt it will be damaged!
Now surround the bike in 2" of foam and let it fall 3' no damage.

So blame the correct people for damages... Rad in this case.
Bob
I'm glad FedEx would never treat a Lectric bike like this (notice the "this side up" at the 33 second mark).

And that's with a camera on him. :) I'm so scared.

When I preordered in early July, the date given for having my pre-order fulfilled was Aug. 27, with the possibility of up to 10 days after that for the bike to be shipped. On the 10th day after Aug. 27 (Sept. 6) I got an email that the order was "on the way." Today FedEx indicated the shipping was in progress with a delivery date from them set for Monday the 16th. That's 10 days beyond the max of what I had originally been expecting, but Lectric had also put the word out that they were working through a lot of orders in September and I continued to rest easy. So in my case the total number of delay days after that initial word from Lectric stands at 20. I can live with that delay. The bike I had preordered is in fact now in FedEx shipment, and to me, that's a continuing sign of good faith from Lectric.
When I ordered the LECTRIC XP I was expecting delivery before September lol not after but with so many orders they had its understandable. People started liking the product so much because of the price, good video Reviews, and nice looking ebike. That people order 2, or even 3 bikes. When I started looking for reviews before buying, on EBR only had like 2 or 3 comments, now there's 55+ pages of Lectric XP glad I bought one and the company can grow!
My expected delivery: 9/16

When I ordered the LECTRIC XP I was expecting delivery before September lol not after but with so many orders they had its understandable. People started liking the product so much because of the price, good video Reviews, and nice looking ebike. That people order 2, or even 3 bikes. When I started looking for reviews before buying, on EBR only had like 2 or 3 comments, now there's 55+ pages of Lectric XP glad I bought one and the company can grow!
My expected delivery: 9/16
Order #?

I retired from ups, fexed is run the same way as ups... shipping guidelines are no direction arrows 2"foam around item.
I did almost every job during my career....
When loading a trailer we keep the address label up or out. when unloading the trailer label up so the sorter didn't have to hunt for it!
then it rides on a belt till its loaded in to the little brown truck. (that box couldn't stay standing on the belt)
once the driver gets to your house if he's lucky he can use the rear door otherwise he's got to dig it out and fit out of the truck!

If packed proper any item will make the journey just fine!

I used to pick up from some large accounts 1000 packages a day, might have 1 or 2 damages a week, because how the items were packed.
back when I started sears would place an item in a plastic bag and ship it. ups did not pay claims to sears but sears calculated the losses were lower than to pay more employees and better packaging.

In the video the forks are held to a block of plastic, some 3mm foam wrapped around the bike. If that package gets caught on something and falls the 3' off a belt it will be damaged!
Now surround the bike in 2" of foam and let it fall 3' no damage.

So blame the correct people for damages... Rad in this case.
Bob

Thanks for posting that - I learned something.

There weren't any damages, and the FedEx guy was pretty gentle with it even though he plopped the box down on it's end. What made me take notice is that someone on this forum (I'm sorry but I forget your name) had a frame that was bent and wouldn't close and had to ask Lectric for a new bike. The driver had probably done this exact move but a lot harder.

I understand they're under a lot of pressure with so many orders, but I don't understand why they continue to maintain the same expectations when they know they're behind on orders.

I got order #41xx for "early September shipping". On August 26, they send an e-mail stating "Those with a 'early September' shipping will begin to have their bikes sent the second week of September..." Yet it's clear from this thread that around August 30, they began shipping order #s 2xxx. They would do much better with setting expectations properly rather than misleading folks.

I understand they're under a lot of pressure with so many orders, but I don't understand why they continue to maintain the same expectations when they know they're behind on orders.

I got order #41xx for "early September shipping". On August 26, they send an e-mail stating "Those with a 'early September' shipping will begin to have their bikes sent the second week of September..." Yet it's clear from this thread that around August 30, they began shipping order #s 2xxx. They would do much better with setting expectations properly rather than misleading folks.
It certainly seems like what your saying is the truth.

Maybe there's a cargo ship unloading 2000 bikes right now while they are printing 2000 labels with a team of people ready to slap those labels on those boxes and fedex has been notified to pick them up Friday!!!

lol

Maybe there's a cargo ship unloading 2000 bikes right now while they are printing 2000 labels with a team of people ready to slap those labels on those boxes and fedex has been notified to pick them up Friday!!!

lol
Stranger things have happened. Just not with Lectric XP ebikes.... Yet.

Back