What's a good suspension seatpost plus seat option?

I'm also 5'2 :) . It's good to meet someone that knows what it's like, so to speak. Just finding a small-sized frame was a challenge for me. I will try the redshift too, i think. I really needed more height - im just going to have to practice mounting and dismounting a bit before hitting the trails. Thanks for the advice @Latitude!

Edit: @Latitude , did you have to buy a shim for yours? I looked those up online and they are 27" I think mine requires a 31.6".
I did buy a shim from Redshift as the post on my Trek was wider than the new suspension one. Works well.
I prefer to ride with my legs fully extended, so that my foot is flat on the lower pedal when sitting on the seat… seems most comfortable and is the recommended fit most dealers will aim for.

I put a G3 LT on my Allant and LOVE it. Always thought the LT was too much for pushbikes, so have a couple STs on those, but the LT is perfect for the ebike. Plus it's heavy enough to be a weapon. I figured it might be bouncy, but nope - almost feels like it has a damper. It gives me a little sag and just eats bumps for lunch. I was going to replace the suspension fork on this bike, but now don't think I need to. Universal Cycles has them on clearance right now. Comes with 3 elastomers. Got mine for like a hundy plus maybe another 20 for the sock. Using it with a Bontrager Commuter Comp. Super comfy!

Back