What Do You Do During The Lockdown?

Friends. Radosław "Cyberpunk" Siwek, my close friend and the author of the trick photo died unexpectedly today at age of 44. (No death cause known yet).
I cannot believe it...
Wow! How tragic Stefan! An amazing coincidence! 44 is way to young. Please post more information when possible.

Friends. Radosław "Cyberpunk" Siwek, my close friend and the author of the trick photo died unexpectedly today at age of 44. (No death cause known yet).
I cannot believe it...
Very sorry to hear that Stefan and may he rest in peace. Condolences to his family and to those that knew him well.

sweet Cus22, i dont own a PRS Core Model Just an US S2 and an Import SE and i love them both but yesterdayi saw Kirk Fletcher playing a Core Model Cus 24 with Martin Millers Band and i really started getting that itch, maybe one day if i get a raise lol...BTW this is the video, the PRS sounds so sweet and beefy!
Thanks mate! It's actually a McCarty, but based on a CU22 with a thicker body. Nothing wrong with S2 and SE, they sing!

It turned out Radek was 47 (not 44) at his death. Still, a relatively young man...

Condolences Stefan - that's WAY too young!

Bloody March!
My dad's 3rd year anniversary was today (was 89 - St Patrick's Day, so easy to remember).
My sister (64) was two weeks ago on the 1st, and last week was the one year anniversary of a dear friend (60).

All the more reason to live one's life to the fullest because you never know when time is up.

It turned out Radek was 47 (not 44) at his death. Still, a relatively young man...
Friends. Radosław "Cyberpunk" Siwek, my close friend and the author of the trick photo died unexpectedly today at age of 44 47. (No death cause known yet).
I cannot believe it...
I'm so sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

Nearing completion of the new “pub sign” I am carving and painting for my garden shed. Looking forward to sharing a beer with friends on the deck there.

Attachments

• 2EB23B0A-5ABA-4C1D-B788-4C1F88844071.jpeg
    2EB23B0A-5ABA-4C1D-B788-4C1F88844071.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 157
Back