What are YOUR reasons for owning an Additional Ebike ?

I've decided to pick up a Felt Sport-E crosstrail. My two current bikes are both drop-bar bikes, but I think it's proving to be hard on the tendons in my forearms (forcing me to get massage therapy for it). With the Felt Sport-E being a flat-bar bike, I'm hoping that will give my arms a break. It's also a bike with a Shimano motor, and my current bikes are Bosch and Brose, so I'm eager to spend some time on a Shimano-equipped bike instead. Shimano bikes tend to get the most kilometres per Wh, and I hope to do some very long rides with it (hopefully without irritating the tendons in my arms further). I'll put on a clip-on aerobar, and tweak some of the settings, to further extend range.

I prefer to have two e-bikes at any one time, not three. So not sure if I'll suck it up and keep all three, or sell off one of the drop-bar bikes. They're all nice bikes, but it's not a game of Pokémon and I don't have to catch 'em all! :p

I buy second e-bike just for fun. My first e-bike is a cargo bike which I love but don't want to ride all the time. It is heavy and not easy to ride all the time (Yuba). So I bought second one when I am riding for leisure and fun. It is a dual motor ebike . This one isn't a practical e-bike at all. It has a small rear rack but so much fun to ride. I can't afford to own an SUV and a Ferrari so I do it at two wheel version ;) by the way my second e-bike is D-Class

Back