What are your cold weather ebike limits?

My latest ride group involved a 20 yo man who wore casual clothes, no helmet, no socks. 1°C and strong wind...

My latest ride group involved a 20 yo man who wore casual clothes, no helmet, no socks. 1°C and strong wind...
Youth is wasted on the young. I used to do "polar bear swims" where the lake surface was icy. Now I realize either that was just stupid or I am now old. 50-50 chance either way.

Makes me wish I was skiing. Haven´t skied since ´84 when I got all that steel in my leg. Howse
the snow? Fluff or wet?
Tried sking a couple of times. Lots of falling down on the "bunny slopes". This is fun?

Single digits == Frozen digits ?
No frozen digits thankfully.
Makes me wish I was skiing. Haven´t skied since ´84 when I got all that steel in my leg. Howse the snow? Fluff or wet?
We were fortunate to get 1 foot of fresh light snow the night we arrived.
It's a hype in Poland now.. These polar bear swims.

@FlatSix911: You guys were skiing not cycling, weren't you.
Yes, the skiing was excellent, but a bit cold for us Californians. ;)

1614731806509.png

I use to commute to work year round on a motorcycle to be able to use HOV lanes. I had electric vest, pants, and gloves and the temps weren't as much of a concern as road conditions and minivan drivers with blind spots. I just ordered a white step thru and am wondering if electric motorcycle clothing could extend my Lectric XP riding season if powered externally with a small lithium battery.

Back