What are the current Torque-monster model bikes? (March, 2020)

Hey guys, right now it is compatible with the standard Bafang DPC 18. We have a couple of surprises on the display end too ..

Price is similar to other WW bikes. Currently $7599. Pushkar spares no details when it comes to loading up his offerings. I am told will come with dropper as well.

Price is similar to other WW bikes. Currently $7599. Pushkar spares no details when it comes to loading up his offerings. I am told will come with dropper as well.

Yes it will come with the Vyron included in the price. Apoloigies for that. Just grabbing dinner. I will add a picture and update the description.

1584064908106.png

The Nyx X14 e-bike powered by the MXUS V3 Turbo can sustain a continuous 3000W of power and up to 14,000W of peak power. With just the throttle, speeds up to 95km/h are attainable. from 0 to 50 km/h in less than 4.5 sec and a range of 80km at 32kmh. The hub motor is also upgradable with the QS 205H motor which provides better acceleration and will sustain peak powers for a longer time.

Motor specs:

Nominal Wattage: 3,000W
Peak Wattage: 6,000w
Voltage: 48V-96V
Torque Constant (Kt): 3T = 0.8Nm/A, 4T = 1.07Nm/A, 5T = 1.34Nm/A, 6T = 1.59Nm/A

Last edited:
I noticed in the Greyp video he rode the more powerful bike using throttle most of the time instead of trying to use his pedals like the mountain bike guy did. Are the pedals pegs?

Just saw this monster in the local bike shop getting new tires... does anyone know the specs and brand on this machine?

IMG_3609.jpg
IMG_3608.jpg

Looks like a monster rear hub. Wonder how the rear suspension performs with all that unsprung weight?

Just saw this monster in the local bike shop getting new tires... does anyone know the specs and brand on this machine?

View attachment 47451

This particular one is made by an Australian company called "Stealth" ...
they were the first to bring something like this and market it successfully in 2014 and since 2016, we have seen several clones fro, China.

Stealth def uses more robust components and they had the market cornered for a while but with the Chinese product onslaught, they have withered away.

That can be anything. A frame like that can be purchased from AliExpress or any other custom builder websites.

To me, something like that is more of a dirtbike with pedals slapped on.. that looks like a dirtbike than a MTB.

In my opinion, the borderline is Excess (WattWagons Travalanche), Luna X1, Haibike Flyon, Frey EX, etc.. but that thing is straight up motorcycle (dirtbike)

That bike doesn't need pedals, it really should have footpegs like Sur-Ron.
Is the label really important or if it has rotating pedals or stationary pegs? As long as it's not being ridden recklessly on public bike paths with all that power, I'm glad that options like this exist and say if you want one, get one and have fun.

View attachment 47339

The Nyx X14 e-bike powered by the MXUS V3 Turbo can sustain a continuous 3000W of power and up to 14,000W of peak power. With just the throttle, speeds up to 95km/h are attainable. from 0 to 50 km/h in less than 4.5 sec and a range of 80km at 32kmh. The hub motor is also upgradable with the QS 205H motor which provides better acceleration and will sustain peak powers for a longer time.

Motor specs:

Nominal Wattage: 3,000W
Peak Wattage: 6,000w
Voltage: 48V-96V
Torque Constant (Kt): 3T = 0.8Nm/A, 4T = 1.07Nm/A, 5T = 1.34Nm/A, 6T = 1.59Nm/A
cool motor cycle!

The Optibike R15C with their proprietary 190nm motor, and the Haibike Flyon Nduro 10 with the TQ 120nm motor probably deserve a place.

This particular one is made by an Australian company called "Stealth" ...
they were the first to bring something like this and market it successfully in 2014 and since 2016, we have seen several clones fro, China.

Stealth def uses more robust components and they had the market cornered for a while but with the Chinese product onslaught, they have withered away.

yikes! 15K!!!!

All these bikes are very expensive, after 9k who is counting :)
That said regarding the stealth bomber I think it no longer justifies that premium, when you see what is available from other vendors.

Back