Warning about Eunorau

O.K. Here is the rest of it. I had to take 2 pictures because the specification page was so long. I don't have it in any other form. Now do you believe me?
You made a mistake, just own it. Its not the end of the world a Fat HD is friggin sweet bike and look at the bright side, if you dont have a torque sensor you cant break the torque sensor lol,i have 1600 miles on that bike and no issues its a monster! On the other hand i blew the torque sensor on my Ultra powered bike in 240miles lol! Things dont always work out as planned.

The webpage that I copied and pasted from was specifically for the FAT_HS, but I will submit the picture below for further proof of my point. I took a picture of the specification page for the FAT-HS, and you can see (hopefully) at the bottom it shows the sensor type as "torque sensor". This is their posted specification! Also, the original review by Brent specifically talks about the bike as having a torque sensor! I have a recording of that if you wish to hear it! I just did a quick search online for the original review and cannot find it. All copies of it must have been removed, but I have it recorded.
The screenshot you keep posting says nothing about a torque sensor,you made a mistake.

When you take a review and put it on your company website, that becomes advertising. It really looks like they deleted some info. I can't be 100% sure of that, but it concerns me. I don't think Euronau intentionally false advertised. I also think that if Yippy dug a bit more, he'd have found enough reason to ask before buying. With that said, where there are errors on both sides, I side with the customer. That doesn't mean give the guy a free bike, but were I Euronau, I might apologize for the confusion and offer a buy up option, leaving the ball in Yippy's hands.

That was the specification page at the time that I ordered my FAT-HS. It probably doesn't exist anymore. I don't have a saved webpage or .pdf, but the pictures are proof from that time period. The order confirmation didn't say anything about specs. You cannot help me at this point. I am trying to help others by showing how Eunorau operates. I have proven that they originally advertised the FAT-HS as having a torque sensor. The third party video that they pointed to was apparently wrong about the torque sensor. Now Eunorau still denies that they advertised the FAT-HS as having a torque sensor (see earlier in this thread). Caveat emptor.
I get it... So you took a photo of the spec page. That's not going to be of any help.
For your own piece of mind going forward, always print the product page in .pdf for any major purchase. I can't tell you how many times it's come in handy for me.
Aliexpress actually does this for you with every purchase... Though I still print my own personal copy for anything of value. I sometimes even print the shopping cart and order confirmation page for good measure as pdf files are small and can be easily deleted down the road.
Not defending Eunorau as I've heard other complaints about them... But the language barrier and business practices are all reasons to pause when dealing with any foreign entity.

I get it... So you took a photo of the spec page. That's not going to be of any help.
For your own piece of mind going forward, always print the product page in .pdf for any major purchase. I can't tell you how many times it's come in handy for me.
Aliexpress actually does this for you with every purchase... Though I still print my own personal copy for anything of value. I sometimes even print the shopping cart and order confirmation page for good measure as pdf files are small and can be easily deleted down the road.
Not defending Eunorau as I've heard other complaints about them... But the language barrier and business practices are all reasons to pause when dealing with any foreign entity.
A picture of the specification page is not going to be of any help??? What is wrong with you? Do you think I am making up this evidence? I took the pictures because I was afraid that the spec sheet would go away, and sure enough, it did. I don't understand your reluctance to accept my major points. First, Eunorau terms of service suggest that they are not responsible for accuracy of anything on their website. Second, they made mistakes in their advertising that led me to believe that I would be getting a bike with torque sensor. Third, they STILL will not admit that they advertised the FAT-HS as having a torque sensor. If you cannot understand these things, maybe you have a brain tumor. I am only trying to warn people about this company's policies. I have no idea what you are trying to do.

A picture of the specification page is not going to be of any help??? What is wrong with you? Do you think I am making up this evidence? I took the pictures because I was afraid that the spec sheet would go away, and sure enough, it did. I don't understand your reluctance to accept my major points. First, Eunorau terms of service suggest that they are not responsible for accuracy of anything on their website. Second, they made mistakes in their advertising that led me to believe that I would be getting a bike with torque sensor. Third, they STILL will not admit that they advertised the FAT-HS as having a torque sensor. If you cannot understand these things, maybe you have a brain tumor. I am only trying to warn people about this company's policies. I have no idea what you are trying to do.
Your point is clear to me. Thanks for sharing your experience with eunorau. I noticed their claim to never have advertised as torque and then changing their website. It says slot about their credibility. Future customers now have another data point when evaluating them .

I might have a tumor... But I'm not the one on here crying either.
A half_ass'd photo can't and didn't help you... So what was the point of taking it. A pdf print of the page would have been a lot better and would have been enough to get you some credibility. Anybody with half a brain would have known that the M615 motor spec'd with torque sensor was an error and asked for clarification. So it looks like my tumor'd brain still has you beat.
You researched your purchase like a 2 year old and then didn't use a credit card. Welcome to the real world.

👎

If you have the webpage... Print it in its entirety as a pdf... Or even better as a .jpg so you can post it here.
Not suggesting that you are lying.. but I just don't see it anywhere and when you post just the top or just the bottom it's a bit ambiguous.
👎

When you purchase an ebike from Eunorau, it is important for you to understand the Terms of Service. Basically, they cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of anything on their website. This means that ,for example, if you order a bike which is supposed to have torque sensing, you may get a bike that has cadence sensing rather than torque sensing, as happened to me. After you assemble your new ebike, you are no longer able to return it to them within their return period, so you are stuck with it (again, in their Terms of Service). Some people might call this "bait and switch". If you complain to the Nevada Consumer Affairs Office about this business practice, you will get no relief, because you are operating under Eunorau Terms of Service. Caveat emptor! What has this world come to?
Sounds like a bait and switch like you said. Have you contacted your bank? It’s possible to get your money back based on faulty/ wrong product.

Sounds like a bait and switch like you said. Have you contacted your bank? It’s possible to get your money back based on faulty/ wrong product.
I will contact my bank, but I expect little help. Since I have been challenged repeatedly here to provide evidence of false advertising, I wonder if there is anybody else out there who can provide more? I would appreciate it if you would post it here.

i know it sucks but its still the reviewers error even though Eunorau need to remove the vid from youtube and their website, i know there is a language barrier and they may not catch everything but if they are going to feature a review they should make sure the reviewer knows what he is talking about, your not the first to be fooled, this happened to @El_Binco not long ago, he thought his HS would have a torque sensor i tried to soften the blow, hope he believed me.
Yes, I believed you. When I did more research I realized no bbshd motors have torque sensor.

Yes, I believed you. When I did more research I realized no bbshd motors have torque sensor.
El_Binco, please explain why you thought the FAT-HS would have a torque sensor. It is very clear now that the BBSHD motor doesn't have a torque sensor, but a buyer wouldn't necessarily know that. Why did you expect the torque sensor?

El_Binco, please explain why you thought the FAT-HS would have a torque sensor. It is very clear now that the BBSHD motor doesn't have a torque sensor, but a buyer wouldn't necessarily know that. Why did you expect the torque sensor?
He mentioned that he expected it because he also saw Brent's review.

Back