Wanted to buy

aWanderer

Region
Canada
Thought I would share a weird experience...
We called and spoke to someone at Voltbike last week and checked stock. A day later we decided to place an order. We were going to use Paybrite and it requires you to send your order via e-mail, then I guess they send you a sales agreement and your order is placed.

We were ordering 2 bikes, in-stock. Placed the order and never heard from anyone. It's about 7 days now. On day 3, I called and nobody answered so I left a message, never heard back from anyone. Called again and no answer. E-mailed again, no response. So, we couldn't buy the bikes even if we wanted.

Thankfully, it worked out because we then discovered Rize bikes (never heard of them prior). Placed an order there for 2 bikes today.

Just seems weird that when you are trying hard to throw $4+ thousand at them and you can't... they must be very busy. Obviously too busy for more business. What a crazy market.

Just seems weird that when you are trying hard to throw $4+ thousand at them and you can't... they must be very busy. Obviously too busy for more business. What a crazy market.
Yeah it's a common refrain over on the Voltbike FB page. I just had to go through a similar issue. But Ryan on the FB page is *amazing*. Once he stepped up, my bike was delivered within 48 hrs. Putting it together now!

Back